Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Trophyman

HI...Here is my current vehicle. Defender 110 sw Td5

Def patrice tente de toit .JPGdef patrice tente de toit 2.JPGDefender corse 2011.jpg

Photos take snuff in Corsica in 2011

And my old Discovery at Camel trophy on 1993 .

20090903-_GRE5684-Modifier.jpg

Dans la cour chez Iain_.jpg

The last photo was taken with Iain Chapman and Patrick Lafabrie ( CT1992) and Fred another enthusiast of the Camel Trophy, for my part I am to the right

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
All cleaned up :D
NdF13j9.jpg

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Looks good man, I like that bumper!
Do your "bumper-etts" trim still fit, just not installed? Or is that how it finishes?

Thanks Drover! The bumperettes still fit, they had fallen off on the last bumper and as soon as I put this bumper on I ordered the green pop rivets to install them again. The departure angle on this bumper is INSANE, no more worries on the "Dreaded DII overhang" haha.

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Absolutely, PM me for his "new" contact info if you're interested. I believe it was around $600 shipped.

vwhammer

Adventurer
Here's my stocker as received from its previous owner.
IMG_0672_zps2e32e32a.jpg

IMG_0670_zps3852b86d.jpg

IMG_0669_zpscac9ce42.jpg

IMG_0673_zps2a320f52.jpg

IMG_0674_zpsdba2bb34.jpg

Like most people I have big plans for it but I have to sort out some common issues first.
once I get it beefed up I hope to arrange some camping/trail ride events in the West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky area.

I am so jealous of the western US folks that have all the sweetest trails that anyone in the states could imagine but I hope to find some fun and scenic trails on the east coast.

Until next time...

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
Here's my stocker as received from its previous owner.

Like most people I have big plans for it but I have to sort out some common issues first.
once I get it beefed up I hope to arrange some camping/trail ride events in the West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky area.

I am so jealous of the western US folks that have all the sweetest trails that anyone in the states could imagine but I hope to find some fun and scenic trails on the east coast.

Until next time...

Maybe you already know about them, but check out mvlrs.com. I'm not sure how close they are to you, but I went off-roading with some of those guys up here once, and they were a lot of fun.

bwparker16

u2ure4u8.jpg
vaquhese.jpg
My rig. 01D2. 137K miles.

Brandon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365080777811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365080777811.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 19
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365080811135.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365080811135.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 22

e.prevost94

Best $900 I've ever spent buying a vehicle. Full service history, and incredible interior. Probably one of the best driving Classics in BC.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal