Post pictures of your Land Rover.

sedat

Adventurer
CD5Elwbl.jpg

ClFCRMql.jpg

5OCumrJl.jpg

maiden offroad voyage. Needs some rear trimmage and dislocation cones.

sedat

Adventurer
it was rubbing near the mudflap mount. surprisingly didnt scrape the lip for the door seal, but I'll be massaging that outta the way with a body hammer *just in case*

A.J.M

Explorer
My Indy guy is coming on Saturday.
He changed the front lowers in April. A 9 inch grinder was the tool of choice...

I've bought all new bolts etc so he can cut through everything and makes it easier to do.

Then 4 wheel alignment on Monday, and i can enjoy driving my car again with all new and tight suspension.
It works out cheaper this way to cut and refit new than try to remove the old and press out bushes and press new ones in.

biskit

Adventurer
AJ that looks a big job for an indy visit :Wow1: has that been on your drive or in the garage ? I've got mine to do before next mot, after the winter.
Hope everything went well though.:ylsmoke:

A.J.M

Explorer
69E1F385-E982-47CB-82E4-D9D9CB5621B9-2840-00000312A66F008A_zps304c0ebc.jpg

Got everything bar the rear uppers done. Need to buy new rear hub bushes and bolts for that. Plus it needs new rear brake pipes and a front one.

Still, upgrading the brakes to Sport Brembos at the same time.
Also got my satnav unlocked, 3 flash indicators and clock on dash and 2012 sat nav disc.

ak61driver

72 Series III new to Alaska

72 Series III with 43000 miles, one owner from Indiana , shipped to Alaska in September. Original bill of sale was for $ 4315.00 !
Stock with a new frame, exhaust and fuel tank, Overdrive runs well at 60 - 65 mph
Ordered the roofrack and Heater from Rovers North
Last Rover was a 1963 I sold in 1977 - looking forward to exploring Alaska and getting to know this rig.

Attachments

• 88 with Lazy Mtn.jpg
    88 with Lazy Mtn.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL