Post pictures of your Land Rover.

DiscoNels

Adventurer
My Disco 3 so far

2006 Discovery 3 - Locking Rear Diff, Rover Specialties rock sliders, 275/65/18 Goodyear MT/R Kevlar tires, Johnson Lift Rods, Roof Mounted Spare Tire on LR Expedition Roof Rack. Asfir Rear Diff Guard, Terrafirma Front Skid, Tactical 4x4 Gas Tank Skid, 60" Hi-Lift Extreme

The top two pictures are from last summer when it was new (to me) and pristine. The bottom two pictures are from one of our clubs latest outings here in Minnesota. Plenty of scrapes and scratches in the paint now. I even put a dent in my RR fender panel near the gas cap a few weeks ago (thanks tree!).

Hoping to add a rear bumper with a swing away tire carrier this summer.

IMG_1621.jpgIMG_1624.jpgIMG_2250.jpgIMG_2276.jpg

Last edited:

Finlayforprez

Observer
Don't believe a word he says - his truck is crazy clean
(at least compared to mine with 100K more than his!)

Hahaha, well, I do actually keep it pretty clean. ;-) I meant that after installing a few modifications, cutting trim, getting some scratches, it feels a bit more aged than just less than 1 year.

99Discovery

Adventurer
Disco.jpg

This thread is just as good as any for my first post.

It's not a 110, nor is it fording windshield high rivers; it's just a standard US-spec Disco II, but it's much more fun that my two previous Jeep ZJ Grand Cherokees. I already acquired a Disco I t-case shift linkage to enable the CDL, so hopefully that, an off-road rear bumper (love the D2 wheelbase, hate the departure angle), and new tires will round out 2014's Modification budget..

bianchi

Observer
Hi here is my discovery 2 and my defender 110,this is my first discovery but my 3rd defender, I actually use the discovery more than the defender, something I never thought I would do
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 46

spikemd

Explorer
DV2014

A few pics from Death Valley last month. Got to take out our new LR3 and her dirty:

2014_dv3.jpg

2014_dv27.jpg

2014_dv33.jpg

2014_dv72.jpg

spikemd

Explorer
New project P38

Our new project truck. We bought it for the armor and winch but plan to get her running again and fixed up. It has the Alan Bates (rockrover.com) bumpers and sliders which are very rare these days. My buddy is going to take the front bumper and winch and I am going to take the rear bumper and he is making a swing out tire carrier for me for my 33inch spare. She overheated on her previous owner and after 10 years of serious offroading, he was done with her. She was up at his cabin and partially dismantled, so we got a trailer and brought her to my buddy's place. The P38s get a bad rap, but they are seriously capable off road and have the same engine as the disco, with the same issues.

It is definitely a sickness... between the two of us, we have 6 rovers: 4 P38s, a Sport and an LR3.

20140506_165538_resized.jpg

20140506_165551_resized.jpg

drifter-co

Just picked up my 1999 Discovery Series 1 yesterday! So stoked to finally have this. I need to get a winch and some other things, but it'll all be coming soon!

Attachments

• OE_LR_DISCO.jpg
    OE_LR_DISCO.jpg
    221.5 KB · Views: 44

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk