Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Jwestpro

Explorer
Jwestpro - which rear bumper is that? Doesn't look like a Kaymar or a Tactical and I can't think of anybody else selling them at the moment.

(edit)
on closer inspection of the photo, I'm thinking it is a Kaymar.

^Cannonball & jerdog, thanks!

Yes, Kaymar with tire carrier moved toward middle. I'll post another for you from the rear. Put it on myself in 2007.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Not a picture of the whole car but heres my latest addition to the RRS
Not quite a sports car... not quite a full blown Range Rover... the Range Rover Spork

zelatore

Explorer
I know a couple of guys running the Kaymars locally, but I don't think anybody around here is running the Tactical even though they are a CA company. Thanks for posting the pic Husky.

Here's a shot of mine - I've posted details of it elsewhere; it's a custom modeled roughly on the Tactical, but welded on and with an integrated tow receiver. I drag it on plenty of things as-is; I can't imagine how bad I would mangle the OEM hitch!

Last edited:

Green96D1

Explorer
Modern Classic vs Classic

I personally call this photo "a boy and his Grandfather" only in trucks

The Series2A is Seriously Built let me say that again it is OVERBUILT the Frame is 3/16 thick.

Don (Zelatore) Nice talking with you and seeing your awesome LR3 this past Saturday.

Last edited:

zelatore

Explorer
Modern Classic vs Classic

I personally call this photo "a boy and his Grandfather" only in trucks

The Series2A is Seriously Built let me say that again it is OVERBUILT the Frame is 3/16 thick.

Don (Zelatore) Nice talking with you and seeing your awesome LR3 this past Saturday.

Ha - before I even read the text I saw the photo and thought - hey, I know those trucks!

Yeah, that series is drool-worthy. I'd love to see it on the 40s he built it for just because....it's a series on 40s!

You'll have to come down to our next MORG in Hollister. We'll find some better challenges than up there at Prairie City. You can Colin can get into all sorts of trouble while I sorta scramble around the edges of the really tough stuff.

Last edited:

paulnb57

Observer
Heres mine after an 18 month total rebuild of a 1993 2.5 Petrol 90 into a 300tdi, the only original parts left are The Axle casings and diffs, Pedals, Dashboard, Rear tub, Roof, Wings (Fenders) and front radiator panel. (breakfast?)......everything rebuilt onto a Galvanised chassis, new td5 bulkhead, turnkey 300tdi, yada yada......

From this

To this

Next on the agenda is to kit the truck out for touring and build an Off Road Teardrop trailer

Paul

Last edited:

jerdog53

Explorer
Out Monday playing in the snow…

DSC00604_zps68eca827.jpg

followed by playing in the water…

DSC00623_zpsd2a18812.jpg

Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members