Post pictures of your Land Rover.

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
20160308_150536.jpg

The truck doing what it does best. Versatility. Loaded to the gills with wifey's ****, while performing "tug boat" duties admirably. Every day I think, "I couldn't like this vehicle more", and then the next day comes and I say it again.

A.J.M

Explorer
722F41C2-E50A-4785-B39C-E35F378B6421_zpstssxxire.jpg

How it stands. All clean and shiny-ish but it's needing a proper clay, polish and wax.
Going to get that sorted during the summer.

The Prospeed underbody protection plating. All laid out before fitting.
So far the metal pole frame and the black box at the rear are mounted, ran out of time before work.
From left to right, we have the engine sump guard, with lip to go under the Mantec front guard. The massive centre guard with air reservoir and fuel tank protection and the back diff guard with the spare wheel flap things.
Will be bolting up the rest on Thursday and also giving it a service at the same time.

F3352A9B-EB43-4CD7-B299-E44F09A817E5_zpsuhydet4a.jpg

Sadly, i fear it's chewed it's front diff. :(
Making a god awful noise when reversing so that's going to get the oil changed on Thursday to inspect it. If it's the diff, my mate has a spare TDV6 auto diff that's been sorted and is good so that will be getting fitted.

adelatoa

Adventurer
Walt Disney Concert Hall Selfie

Famous Walt Disney Concert Hall selfie video with my newly installed Retro Vertical Slats Grille:

[video]https://goo.gl/photos/sZCxYGxwXg9qMVGz8[/video]

Shoogs

Shoogs
North of Perth between Guilderton and Seabird.

Attachments

• Iphone 4 021.JPG
    Iphone 4 021.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Iphone 4 018.jpg
    Iphone 4 018.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 48

DiscoDavis

Explorer
Thanks, its an Ostrich Wing, made by Big Country in South Africa, don't really need the pole, but yes incredibly well made and robust.

cheers

Tim

Good info Tim, thanks!

Have you been out with Michal from our club yet? He's running something similar on his LR4 though I forget what brand/model.

No I have not yet. Would be good to inspect his in person...

26126020105_2068ebe0bf_b.jpg

Doesn't happen often that the disco is so dwarfed by other vehicles. Always meant to get a photo next to one of those mine off-haul trucks... soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333