Post pictures of your Land Rover.

crusader

Adventurer
I sure would like to have seen a video of this operation...
235f710a.jpg

RRC_diesel

Greetings from Norway,
I've been browsing around here for some time, impressed by the rigs and the knowledge displayed! Time to show you mine :)

It's a '89 Range Rover with a retrofitted 300 TDI + R380/LT230 gear combo. Other than that its pretty much stock ecxept a leather interior from a soft dash, Hella 3000s up front and a front skid-plate. Since buying it 5 years ago everything regarding brakes, bushings and dampers has been renewed, and also a bit of rust repair has been necessary. On the other hand - it has been 100 % reliable the 50K km since the engine swap.

Here a shot from a afternoon in the mountains at my parents place.
4002638880_4a5407d5c6_b.jpg

weatherm

Adventurer
Made a bike rack for my truck a few weeks ago. While my truck has tons of room there is really not a practical place to put my mountain bike when I go ride. I solved the problem by utilizing the front end bumper jack points. I welded up a frame that slides into the jack points and then mounted a Yakima bike rack to the welded frame. It takes about 30 seconds to install and less to take off. The bike handlebars are slightly higher than the hood mounted spare so visibility is not an issue. It has worked great so far.

Very nice!

Erwin 110TD5

My Defender

First my previous Defender, was an 1986 version. I've rebuilded it from a 3-doors hardtop to a 5-doors station wagon. (see the rear doors are the model with pull-up handles instead of pushbutton) The Defender was called Grover :
yuaml1.jpg

After several troubles and the request for more power i've bought myselfs an MY'02 Defender TD5. The new one is named Grover-II :smiley_drive: :
ywygzw.jpg

Sean VHA #60013

Adventurer
'97 Disco, 5" Rovertym lift, Safari Guard front & rear bumpers, roof rack, Superwinch 9000lb winch, ARB front & rear lockers, on board air from ARB compressor, CB, 315/75/16 Yokahama Geolander MT + on 2.5" offset steel rims, 3-Hella 4000 lights, etc. Very fun vehicle, seen here with Liam & Ulrik, my two most enthusiastic co-pilots :coffeedrink:

IMG00223-vi.jpg

P1010080-vi.jpg

IMG00046-vi.jpg

stevenmd

Expedition Leader
'97 Disco, 5" Rovertym lift, Safari Guard front & rear bumpers, roof rack, Superwinch 9000lb winch, ARB front & rear lockers, on board air from ARB compressor, CB, 315/75/16 Yokahama Geolander MT + on 2.5" offset steel rims, 3-Hella 4000 lights, etc. Very fun vehicle, seen here with Liam & Ulrik, my two most enthusiastic co-pilots :coffeedrink:

IMG00223-vi.jpg

P1010080-vi.jpg

IMG00046-vi.jpg

You are making me miss my ol' DI!:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy