Post pictures of your Land Rover.

SCRover

Adventurer
Here's my '83 110. 200tdi, 3" lift, ARBs front and rear, 315/75 BFG MTs, Safety Devices expo cage, Equipe Comp front bumper and front and rear skid plates, custom sliders and roof rack, custom frame sliders, RTE rear links, Terrafirma shocks, Superwinch winch, new style galvanized front doors, fully lined interior, etc, etc, etc.

grand example, JR!

did you line your interior yourself? i checked into it for the cargo area of my 110, but the cost was prohibitive (at least for now) because of all the prep work necessary. any suggestions?

also, where'd you source the galv doors? if you don't mind me asking. thx.

Green96D1

Explorer
picture137l.jpg

What are these then? You want to go bigger ??

those are 33x10.50 BFG's

the tires i bought are Goodyear "old style" MTR's in 35x12.50/16.

they fill up the wheel wells nicely with the lift. so it will look quite balanced.

:victory:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
A few pictures from a quick overnighter a few months back.
Burro Schmidt, Goler wash area.

Attachments

• php4sQxe4PM.jpg
    php4sQxe4PM.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 374
  • phpqnOB27PM.jpg
    phpqnOB27PM.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 248
  • phpkeugwcPM.jpg
    phpkeugwcPM.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 217

andyrad

Adventurer
Finally got it where I want it, sort of. Needs some work to run straight and stop bouncing like it is a 1 ton.

Attachments

• IMGP0099.jpg
    IMGP0099.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 219

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Finally got it where I want it, sort of. Needs some work to run straight and stop bouncing like it is a 1 ton.
Might be the shovel on the right side.....you need one on the left!. sorry just being a dip....joke but I just had to do it.:sombrero:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Thanks,
it's been sitting for awhile but today I finished putting it back together
and am looking forward to begin driving it again on a daily basis.
I also have a trip to the Sierra's next week and need to work all the
bugs out before then.

[PQUOTE=Maryland 110;667302]Kelly,
I know I've said it before but I dig your truck.
Doug

:)[/QUOTE]

andyrad

Adventurer
Verrry nice looking. How do you like the tires so far? I've got the same ones on the same rims on my D1. :)

So far so good. I had to pull it off the road two days after I had them put on to fix a major oil leak. Need to replace the front crank shaft oil seal. There is a bit of hum but they are a fairly agressive tire. I've had Trxus MTs and Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ before and really like those as well. I thought I would go with more siping for a bit better traction in our winter.

Genon

My 4 wheeled home. Owned since Jul 2006 - Present time and then some.

landy.jpg

One of my favourite shots as it takes in the atmosphere of the sunset without showing the sun. I love the long shadows.

Taken North Africa, 2008

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
My 4 wheeled home. Owned since Jul 2006 - Present time and then some.

landy.jpg

One of my favourite shots as it takes in the atmosphere of the sunset without showing the sun. I love the long shadows.

Taken North Africa, 2008

Nice truck, nice first post! Welcome.

-Sam

achampagne

Explorer

Taken North Africa, 2008[/QUOTE]

great truck!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater