Post pictures of your Land Rover.

fishEH

Explorer
Yours is a rather strange opinion in my opinion. Looks better in it's Mommy Soccer Hauler 2009 days with the plastic side steps/street tires????????????????? No way!! Very nice looking Rover in it's 2011 offroad conception.

Thanks. I forgot how clean it was back in 2010. I'm going to wash/wax/buff it Saturday so the guys in my club can make fun of me at the British Car Show on Sunday. :)

DoKarider16

Observer
I finally have my 93 LWB TDI RRC ready to go

Attachments

• DuraTrac-Rover-bck-small.jpg
    DuraTrac-Rover-bck-small.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 150
  • Dura-Trac-Rover-small-front.jpg
    Dura-Trac-Rover-small-front.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Duratrac-Rover-side-small.jpg
    Duratrac-Rover-side-small.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 149

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
great progression pics on the D-I, and must say I am liking the middle setup, or even the last one but sub in an ARB for the blade. Funny how our taste change over time, and luckily the Rovers can accommodate...

Thought the LWB looked familiar, very nice indeed!!!

DoKarider16

Observer
I went with the 245/75/16. I didn't want to tax the diesel too much for going to the mountain. I had to adjust the steering stops just a little to keep the side lugs from rubbing the traction bar. We are loving the Rover and I finally sold my DoKa the other day, so I get to finish out a few more things. Here is a before pic when Jason still owned it. I really loved the limo look and feel and hated to change that, but I really want to use it off road. I have already made good use of the rock sliders.

Attachments

• Rover-small.jpg
    Rover-small.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 84

DoKarider16

Observer
The rear bumper is a Columbia Rovers bumper with a custom added spare tire carrier and the front bumper is an original Range Rover aluminum Great Divide edition bumper.

jrose609

Explorer
Good looking Classic. Are those HLC Fab bumpers?

The front is a Great Divide Edition bumper. All aluminum and very light. Probably my favorite looking bumper. On my D1, I have a HLC Fab front, and I designed it to be close to the GDE. I like it.

jaygoss

jaygross - lets see your 950 too! :)

P1000977.jpg

There she is. Now back to the Rovers!!!!

Wideheavyload

Here's mine: 04 Disco II. Bone stock right now. Upcoming mods will be the basics, bumpers, new wheels/tires, armor underneath. I'm sure Luke at The Shop will give me some more ideas.

disco_small.jpg

Adrift

Observer
whats the fj80 lift ?

Seriously, what is that?

FJ is a crusier. Just wondering if he's saying he used OME springs for an FJ or something along those lines-just hadn't heard of that.

Hey folks, sorry about the delay in responding been very busy.

The gist of this is putting stock FJ80 front coils in the rear of the disco and putting the stock rear coils that were taken out into the front. Nets around 2-2.5" overall.

Yeah it's probably not the greatest lift, but it only cost me $70, rides great, the 80 springs are super flexy, and its level all around.

Pic from the front:

shot_1315088404906-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven