Post your HDR pics!

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Viggen, what software did you use to process your shots? The embedded metadata only indicates that the images above are single shots processed in Lightroom.

Viggen

Just here...
Photomatix Pro for the HDR and then bring it back into Lightroom 3(.5 or whatever the update I downloaded a couple of weeks ago) for the final bits.

I did a few HDRs when I went to the Udvar Hazy A&S back in Sept to play around. Depending upon the corner that the plane was in and the position, lighting wasnt good for just a regular shot. HDRs came out much better. Heres a Junkers Tri Motor

6118137289_74b7df7f8e_z.jpg

Flickr

6118137977_47fd433553_z.jpg

Flickr

RusherRacing

Adventurer
Here are my latest two that I tried not to over do like normal.

Air Pump HDR by - Rusher -, on Flickr

Fuel Pump HDR by - Rusher -, on Flickr

As for info on HDR.. Google is your friend there is so much if out there... But the basic concept is you take 3+ pictures at different stops of exposure and then combine them in photoshop, photomatrix, or other editing software do provide better "lighting" on the overall photo - or go crazy editing..

TJDIV

Adventurer
An odd 'calm before the storm' feeling last night over Lake Superior / Munising Bay. Weeping Willow tree with city lights behind it.

i-xRncHjK-L.jpg

TJDIV

Adventurer
Great stuff Tom!- I am really liking your recent pictures.

Thanks, Dawwg... So check this one out: headed to Marquette today and it started snowing, nice little smash-up with flames right in front of the Lowe's. Pretty gnarly.
No serious injuries, but I did get some good pics. Shot this with the 40D + Sigma 150-500. Glass was a 'bit' too slow for the gloomy day, but it worked post-process.

burningcar-hdrjpg-2-L.jpg

Will be running the shots on the 6pm news tonight. Oh, and that's not noise. It's snow :D

TJDIV

Adventurer
Sunrise this morning: 9 degrees, and about 6 minutes of sunlight before it hit the clouds :)
391784_10150395777917050_172789037049_9068335_959660903_n.jpg

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Thanks, Dawwg... So check this one out: headed to Marquette today and it started snowing, nice little smash-up with flames right in front of the Lowe's. Pretty gnarly.
No serious injuries, but I did get some good pics. Shot this with the 40D + Sigma 150-500. Glass was a 'bit' too slow for the gloomy day, but it worked post-process.

Will be running the shots on the 6pm news tonight. Oh, and that's not noise. It's snow :D

Super wicked shot Tom!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater