Post your Jeep Camping Pictures!

EricM

Standard American Mutt
Here we are outside of Fairbanks.

DSC05864.jpg

And here we are on the Kenai Peninsula.

DSC05354.jpg

It is pretty hard to get the "tent" on top of the Jeep, so we just pull the Jeep with the "tent". (sorry, that is the closest I can get my wife to "roughing it")

:elkgrin:

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Moab '08:
S5300021.jpg

Moab '09:
MOAB2009109.jpg

Moab '10:

Moab2010022.jpg

Moab '11: (Group site, along Potash Rd.)

Moab2011006.jpg

Colorado '10:

Colorado637.jpg

Colorado105.jpg

Of course, 'coffee time' strikes anywhere!

Colorado610.jpg

Colorado605.jpg

GhostJeep

Can you post some pics of the M416. I'm looking into a similar project and would like all the input you have. Thanks.

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Can you post some pics of the M416. I'm looking into a similar project and would like all the input you have. Thanks.

Of mine? You bet! Here's My Build.

Lots of great build here from M416 and similar trailers, I got a lot of my ideas from the folks here on ExPo!

More builds HERE.

Feel free to pm me if you need more info or pics.
HB

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I have the 106st Clipper that I pull once in a while behind my JK. It is a bit much for it, but if I take my time, it pulls it fine.

How do you like the Clipper? Our's is a bit different, as we do not have the opening in the rear, or the stove mount on the outside. Other than that, it looks exactly like it. We really like the storage unit in the front.

thanks for sharing!

No probs, love to share pics and experiences!
We really love the 108 ST, especially the ST part. That extra storage was what sold us on this unit. The Cherokee hauls this all day long, no problems. I have a brand new cooling system, trans cooler and temp gauge to keep an eye on things. I do suffer a bit with the 3.55 gearing, slow off the line, but I make up for it with the gas mileage. The 108 ST is about 2300-2500 loaded with food, water, propane and of course our gear. The Cherokee never breaks a sweat and the electric brakes make stopping no chore. The amount of storage in this trailer is excellent, we never seem to run out of crap to stuff places however with 2 young kids!!

Looks like my wife's XJ that we wish we never sold here in Richmond :(

Yes, I would have a hard time selling this Cherokee... I have had much more refined, newer, nicer and overall better vehicles, but this one is my fav so far. Power, tough, looks good and runs like a top. 190,000 KM's on it and has a new everything. I will be driving this for the next 10 years I bet!

newimage

Wood Burner
looks like that trailer would get high centered on anything tougher than an often graded FS road

Dont Hate, My trailer uses a timbren Axleless suspension so with 16" of ground clearance it does good, if I need to go somewhere else I use this rig.

IMG_2114.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk