post your Suburban pics

MEESSS

My 89 V1500
1016111717a-1.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
My 1991 sitting til I get a chance to change out the tranny again. Finally found one last week though so it should be back out soon.

1839.jpg

1874.jpg

BigTex

Observer
MEESSS - that's a nice 'burban. Is it based in Dallas, TX? I used to work by one that looked identical, always wanted to get out to look at it, but it sat behind a fenced in parking lot with a guard.....

BigTex

Observer
HARDTRAILZ - That's exactly what i'm looking for. Navy blue, 3/4 ton, 90-91 GMC. I'm in love with this one. I found it over on another site.

Attachments

• whiteandblueburb7.jpg
    whiteandblueburb7.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 458

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
1991 half-ton Florida truck. 6 inch Superlift springs, no blocks. Pro comp shocks. Military 44 and ff14 bolt w 4.10's. Custom length driveshafts. All new brakes. Braided lines. 350tbi w rv cam. Popped 700r4(again), but have yet another to install. Has 36x12.50 mil tires currently. Some scumbag stole the 37 inch ssr's and aluminum wheels off it, while they were sneaking off with the catylitic convertor as well. Has front buckets, three row seating and an extra matching third row. All blue inside as well. Dual AC. Steel gas tank skid for the big 40 gal under it. Power everything.

Been sitting for a couple years in the barn, but was pulled out earlier this summer to upgrade the barn and now gets to go back in the refurbished barn for the new exhaust, transmission, battery, and a leaky wheel cyl. Truck is my baby and I have owned it since 2001. third owner. Have the original window sticker. Been waiting for the time in my life to redo it right. It sat due to the trans going out, then it was stripped of exhaust and wheels and tires by a POS. I was de-motivated on fixing it then, but seeing some of these others I want it back to what it was and what it deserves to be.

MEESSS

MEESSS - that's a nice 'burban. Is it based in Dallas, TX? I used to work by one that looked identical, always wanted to get out to look at it, but it sat behind a fenced in parking lot with a guard.....

Thanks, I have done a ton of work to it in the 2 months I have owned it. I'm in Montana but an armed guard to watch over it when I'm not driving it would be nice :)

BurbanAZ

Explorer
definitely a work in progress but i love these trucks, ive had 2 and both of them have been great trucks. Im sure ill always have atleast 1 suburban. Heres mine 92 k2500 454tbi
DSC01283.jpg

DSC01285.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC01300.jpg

df70f58b.jpg

MEESSS

Thanks, I don't have a build thread on it but I might make one. No lift has 8+1 3/4 ton springs in the rear and 3/4 ton 3 leaf in the front. The tires are Wild Country RVT 33-12.50-15's on 15x8 8 lug wheels.

that, is beautiful! build thread? lift/tire sizes? it really is a great looking truck!

dbreid

Adventurer
Here's mine. This is an older picture with the 35's on it. Has 37's now. But I like this picture... :)

suburban_monument.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater