Post your tents

Lucky j

Explorer
I did see this as well in assetaguea island in maryland. Same regulation about camping, that is why I was curious about the fire and the RTT. Camping for beach camping was also in a penn.

But getting the permit was easier. Only day pass to pick-up at ranger station. But I had to camp at the campground outside the Off road area.

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Here's my TGT (Tail Gate Tent) that I rigged up from an old army issue canvas pup tent and some PVC pipe. It fits so well, it almost looks like it was made for a bronco.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wish I could tell you how well it holds up in use, but right after I finished building it out, Uncle Same decided to send me on a 3 month trip to a desert location. I just got back last week, so hopefully, I'll find someplace to try it out. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until next spring. Unless anybody knows a good (read safe) camping area within a couple of hours from Oklahoma City?

sourdough

Adventurer
Colman EZ UP tent

I like this tent. Room for a knee high twin coleman cot , small end table next to cot and a chair. Plus room to stand up straight.
IMG_2283.jpg

St Mary Glacier NP

I like this tent. Room for a knee high twin coleman cot , small end table next to cot and a chair. Plus room to stand up straight.
IMG_2283.jpg

St Mary Glacier NP

I'm considering buying this one too. Kinda like a budget Turbo Tent. Do you have anything bad to say about it? How is the condensation? Any chance to test its claim to be 100% waterproof?
thanks

jtakau

My ride on roadside parking lot near Oxsfjord, Norway
WP_20150720_006.jpg

Ride to Moon mosquito net fitted to keep mosquitoes from the car during night at Kilpisjärvi, Finland (dogs were sleeping in car)
WP_20150718_007.jpg

SlinkySam

After ground camping for so many years, we decided when we drive around the world we would try to have a little more comfort and protection from the elements especially now that we have a new daughter to take with us. Our first trip out was definitely cozy in the Autohome Columbus. It's a bit heavy up top so it makes rock crawling a little more interesting, but manageable.

attachment.php

Attachments

• LucieXYZ-036.jpg
    LucieXYZ-036.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven