Prepping Camper for Winter Camping

riccasey

I use an Eva-Dry EDV-1100 with a 12v adapter. It helps grab moisture but not nearly enough when we're sleeping.
We still need to wipe the canvas dry with a spritz of diluted bleach before we lower the roof.

I'm picking up a little 12v fan to help circulate the air this coming winter. I hope that'll reduce the formation of condensation.

MINO: Is your power source AC or DC? Do you think the EDV2200 would be a better size for your camper? Where do you place the unit - floor, counter top, up high? Thanks.

MINO

Adventurer
MINO: Is your power source AC or DC? Do you think the EDV2200 would be a better size for your camper? Where do you place the unit - floor, counter top, up high? Thanks.

I have the 12v DC adapter for our Eva Dry. I'm not sure if it's a size issue, more of a climate issue. It works much better in warmer humidity than winter condensation.
Dew point condensation I assume. I have it on the counter as close to the bunk as possible.

uploadfromtaptalk1441855376482.jpgYou should keep an Antigravity with you for emergency power. I have this one and keep it with me everywhere. It's great to have! This one will jump start and charge just about anything that is 12v. From a diesel truck, a car, a full size suv, charge your phone, laptop and still have power to run the flashlight for a long time. Money well spent for me.

sent from inside my Wj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online