proud new owner

Wander

Expedition Leader
Is that the foam type like you put over conduit pipe?

Nice DII and nice to see another NC member!

Hope to see you at Uwharrie this april for the CROC Safari.

jgdisco2

Adventurer
Is that the foam type like you put over conduit pipe?

Nice DII and nice to see another NC member!

Hope to see you at Uwharrie this april for the CROC Safari.

thats the stuff! it does make a difference and makes it look alittle better too as there is only a very small gap between the bottom tube and the roof

MaDMaX915

Observer
Sorry it has taken me so long to post again but snow and ice has kept me busy. It is the discovery from BRRW which by the way the owner Sean there is a superb guy willing to help in any way that he can. I have noticed a fair amount of noise from the roof rack but then again i have been driving my 1977 cj5 that does not have a top for about 3 years so it does not bother me at all. As far as the sag I looked at the picture and sorta freaked (I hate it when older vehicles sag) but I took the rover to a paved parking lot and parked it and it looks level so I am guessing (hoping) its just the picture. As far as I can tell this rover has been taking very nice care of as far as preventative maintenance there is a issue with either a MAF or an O2 sensor that I will be fixing this week, but I have parked it in my shop every night since monday when I bought it and that has not been one single drop of fluid from any where on the vehicle which has surprised me I was prepared for the worst.

jrose609

Explorer
....... I have parked it in my shop every night since monday when I bought it and that has not been one single drop of fluid from any where on the vehicle which has surprised me I was prepared for the worst.

Better check fluids....might be empty :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77