quote:

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
I have several left in stock... plain finish or anodized, right or left handed. We are out of the titanium model, Rob got the last one. Sorry.

Jonathan may be writing a review in the gear section of OJ.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
My problem is I can't find a used one for a decent price. Everyone who has it isn't letting go of it!

jsmarine

Adventurer
Im a little bit of a snob when it comes to these things; I only buy the best, so I know mine is better than all yours. Mine costs a ton of money, is ExPo approved, and of course in white.:ylsmoke: LOL

Lynn

Expedition Leader
The authentic one I have (not the gray market one I'm selling) came with my Jeep, so is, by association, Trail Rated.

Lynn

Expedition Leader
Some guy from South Africa sent me an email offering to buy it from me with a check.

I don't know about its popularity in South Africa, but they seem to be really popular in Nigeria. When I listed one on Craigslist, I got lots of offers from there.

Last edited:

cruiser guy

Explorer
I don't know about its popularity in South Africa, but they seem to be really popular in Nigeria. When I listed one on Craigslist, I got lots of offers from there.

I sold mine to a guy from Nigeria and the check cleared!!:xxrotflma

Bullseye240

Adventurer
All this talk about it makes me wonder about the one I found along side the road. Maybe I'll list it on Craigslist and sell it to some guy in S.A. Buy one that is Expo rated, fully polished, big enough to do the job, wont shrink in the wash, white, possibly trail rated to boot and not by association. As long as it doesn't say "Hencho en China" I should be all right.

But then again I hear they are hard to find especially in titanium. If I do find one I will be sure to get the new Pelican case to have Mr. Leary transport it for me so some mime doesn't try to steal it back and I have to get yet another one from MikeS and start this whole ridiculous process all over again!

:sombrero::wings::bike_rider::victory:

:coffeedrink:

1speed

Explorer
All this talk about it makes me wonder about the one I found along side the road. Maybe I'll list it on Craigslist and sell it to some guy in S.A. Buy one that is Expo rated, fully polished, big enough to do the job, wont shrink in the wash, white, possibly trail rated to boot and not by association. As long as it doesn't say "Hencho en China" I should be all right.

But then again I hear they are hard to find especially in titanium. If I do find one I will be sure to get the new Pelican case to have Mr. Leary transport it for me so some mime doesn't try to steal it back and I have to get yet another one from MikeS and start this whole ridiculous process all over again!

:sombrero::wings::bike_rider::victory:

:coffeedrink:

You do realize there are some made in China cheap knock-offs made by the same company that was copying the Adventure Trailers http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11409&highlight=flattery and are obviously of inferior quality.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
I'll try not to set mine on fire this weekend. I hear it doesn't react well to fireworks.

Everyone be safe this weekend! :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad