Rab89 and my 01 Tacoma

Rab89

Observer
Hello expo!

My name's Ross, and this is my truck. were from B.C Canada.:elkgrin:
I've been lurking a while, and it's time for a few posts.

here is a pic of my 01 3.4L 4x4 limited
img8761.jpg

specs are as folows

2001 3.4L v6
265/75/R16 Bfg A/T
eagle alloy 137 series with 1.5'' wheel spacers (can't wait to get new wheels with proper backspacing and ditch the spacers)

bilstein 5100 series adjustable front shocks with stock coils,
and bilstein 5100 rear shocks with an add a leaf from wheelersoffroad.com

clear corners
custom grill (grillcraft is on the way)
4'' deckplate mod
grey wire mod
Linex
Cobra cb (not working properly, if anyone wants to lend an SWR that would be great)
3' firestick antenna

As soon as I can afford a welder, I am going to build sliders, a bed bar, and a front bumper with skid plate.

I am also looking to get a canopy before I go to firefighting academy in texas, starting in april.

I think that's all I've got for now! Thanks for having us :wings:

Rab89

Observer
Thanks! If i didn't have to spend $1000 on getting new bearings throughout the diff I would be adding some sliders and such, but I guess those will have to wait!

Rab89

Observer
the problem would have been driving the truck there haha. It's alright. when it rains it pours! I get the truck back tomorrow and I am very excited! I also got my new inner tie rod ends and power steering pump rebuild kit in today.

I'd like to start mocking up a bed bar and gathering parts to hold my shovel, axe and highlift, along with some lights facing backwards.

Rab89

Observer
I am talking with a guy about a canopy, it already has a rack on it too!

here it is
3n73k43l15T15P35R4a1kac1fcea3cfa31770.jpg

He's thinking on it, he is selling the truck and I just offered him some cash for the canopy. we'll see soon enough!

KaiserDTM

Looking good, if your going to be in Texas in April, and you have weekends off you should check out the AR Takeover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__