Random dog shots

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
5jWDV.jpg

Stephan

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Hi Bones,

she isnt a half Kelpie, she is an half Dobermann and something only the Mother knows...

11 years old, and still like a young dog.

Stephan

Bones

Observer
Hi Bones,

she isnt a half Kelpie, she is an half Dobermann and something only the Mother knows...

11 years old, and still like a young dog.

Stephan

Stephan-
Your dog is awesome!
This is my dog, Charlotte:

44_517881050300_4987_n.jpg
199_543494924890_7835_n.jpg

She's Kelpie (black and tan) and Blue Heeler....no Dobermann.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Sad news to report about our pet Bingo

Richard Collier
It is with great sadness that our beloved pet Bingo has left this world and is now in God's hands. My mother saved her from the pound 13 years ago as a puppy and Bingo was given to us us to raise and nurture. Weather Bingo was sick or feeling well Bingo always gave us love and great pleasure 110% of the time. Bingo's was at her best riding in the back of the tundra sticking her head out of the window of the camper shell barking at the world with her gums flapping in the wind. Bingo was Dad's girl no question about it, Bingo loved everybody and everything and did not have a mean bone in her body. She had some medical problems in the end which were unfortunate but Bingo gave her all and never complained. We wish her well on her journey to the big dog park in the sky, Anna and I are deeply sadden by this event she will be missed and always loved, never forgotten .Bingo has touched everybodys life who meet her. Rest In Peace my special girl God has you now and will take good care of you. Richard and Anna.

Attachments

• DSC00623.jpg
    DSC00623.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 8

Casper

Adventurer
Richard Collier
It is with great sadness that our beloved pet Bingo has left this world and is now in God's hands. My mother saved her from the pound 13 years ago as a puppy and Bingo was given to us us to raise and nurture. Weather Bingo was sick or feeling well Bingo always gave us love and great pleasure 110% of the time. Bingo's was at her best riding in the back of the tundra sticking her head out of the window of the camper shell barking at the world with her gums flapping in the wind. Bingo was Dad's girl no question about it, Bingo loved everybody and everything and did not have a mean bone in her body. She had some medical problems in the end which were unfortunate but Bingo gave her all and never complained. We wish her well on her journey to the big dog park in the sky, Anna and I are deeply sadden by this event she will be missed and always loved, never forgotten .Bingo has touched everybodys life who meet her. Rest In Peace my special girl God has you now and will take good care of you. Richard and Anna.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. When Porthos passed several of my friends sent me this. It helped me a bit, so I pass it on in hopes it helps you guys a little.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
"

Cheers,
Josh

Blighty

Gravel Bike Racer, Bushcraft Wannabee
My three

Bodger Lab mix. 5 years
Martha Papillon. 6 years
Nancy Basset. 7 months

All odd dogs, all great on the trail. Nancy gets a bit sick in the car though.

I love 'em.

321033_10151395231914459_1543137944_n.jpg
On the beach in South Carolina last weekend, sunset.

576119_10151145414934459_1026865016_n.jpg
Setting Nancy up for a fishing trip.
542328_10150973569414459_1056584021_n.jpg
Bodger being brave.
380951_10150545119739459_564373933_n.jpg
With the wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater