Random dog shots

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Just waking up in Death Valley

dv23kf1.jpg

J_wings24

Observer
Here is Oscar. He's quite the companion. I grew up with larger dogs & when my wife told me she wanted a Shi Tzu i was very Leery! Now he is basically my little buddy. Follows me around, helps me work on the truck/cars etc. He's great!
Oh yea, He LOVES apples. he will eat them whole if he can get his paws on them!

web.jpg

Doesn't mind a cold one after a long day of playing :beer:
web.jpg

Fergie

Expedition Leader
This ol girl is Samantha:
samantha.bmp

Parents brought her home from the pound at 9 months old, the same day she was dropped off.

She understoof commands in Spanish and English, so we are guessing her first family was spanish speaking.

Had her for over 14 years. We had to put her down the November after I left for college.

Thankfully, our neighbors got this one shortly after our's went, and she spends more time at our place than the neighbor's. She runs out to great the folks every time they are out of the house, or coming home, and still recognizes me when I come home.

My wife and I helped deliver her one and only litter of puppies, and picked our own Sierra out the night she was born.
randy.jpg

P1010022.jpg

How can you resist?
P1010032.jpg

She is a Springer/Border collie mix, and the only one out of the litter with straight, dark hair.
BigBearJanuary08019.jpg

BigBearJanuary08027.jpg

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
My co pilot. Soda Pop. She is know as an English Staffordshire Bull Terrier and fully grown now at 4yrs old and 37lbs.

IMGP1022.jpg

Soda125small.jpg

Phone shot at haloween:
SodaHalloween.jpg

Last edited:

brettf

Adventurer
Spikepretorius said:
Brettf, is that dog of yours half Chow? Black/blue/purple tongue.

Spike - good eye, but no - he's supposedly full Australian Cattle Dog... Red Heeler. Came from a shelter, so I can't verify... he could have something like that in there... He has a pink tongue, but a black spot on it... let me see if I have a pic of his tongue...

Nope, but here are a few more for no good reason:
IMG_6891.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0237.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk