Random dog shots

Cole

Expedition Leader
18e5cd65d900__1200287761000.jpg

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
Awwwwwww ! I love Dobies :)
What a little sweetie. How old is she ? She looks like she's still a puppy...
Great lap dogs, don't you agree ?

Frank

d1sc0ver

Adventurer

Love the Brittany's

This is Boone, cooling his junk off on the patio after watching me work on the yard:
yard_work05.jpg

Now he's asking for one of my ice cubes. He doesn't make a sound, just stares at my face and moves his eyes from mine to the cup and back:
yard_work01.jpg

ersatzknarf

lost, but making time
They are around and there are dedicated rescue groups, too.

Please, do have one again and please make sure to adopt from a shelter !

My Mom had some when I was little, my dad brought one home that had been a guard dog... No one got out of the car at our house ever.

Don't see may around any more, I'd love to have one again.

mcgovski

Adventurer
I am kinda of freaking out right now, I have to go to the vet this morn and pick up my Aussie mix, Udo. he had to have his right front leg amputated yesterday because of bone cancer...I cant imagine what this is going to be like.
anyone have experience with this type of recovery for our k-9 friends?

Chris

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
I am kinda of freaking out right now, I have to go to the vet this morn and pick up my Aussie mix, Udo. he had to have his right front leg amputated yesterday because of bone cancer...I cant imagine what this is going to be like.
anyone have experience with this type of recovery for our k-9 friends?

Chris

Have no fear - our four legged friends are FAR more adaptable than you or I could ever hope to be. :ylsmoke:

Check out this STORY - it will give you chills and warm your heart - just amazing!

:wings:

d1sc0ver

Adventurer
Have no fear - our four legged friends are FAR more adaptable than you or I could ever hope to be. :ylsmoke:

Check out this STORY - it will give you chills and warm your heart - just amazing!

:wings:

Absolutely! Animals have no social stigma about how they 'look' when overcoming physical deficiencies. They just know how they feel and if it works. Your dog will find a way to overcome!

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
The pups aka the Intrepid Explorers (They like to take themselves for walks sometimes... usually end up swimming in the pond over at the park across the street)

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

mcgovski

Adventurer
Udo!

You guys were right. we are 6 days post op and Udo is doing really well. stairs are no problem...we even went on a walk yesterday!
my pup is super cool

thanks for the kind words

Chris

Attachments

• 0721.JPG
    0721.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk