Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

Ooooooooooooooooooo!

The Panamints!

3c02db4a.jpg

(sorry....all I could fit in this pic....is my mirror! ...Yikes!)
71db19d6.jpg

Wild Kingdom

Observer
D90

ShearPin said:
Dan - looks like a well set D90 .... are those BFG's 255/85/16? What suspension are you running? I am in the market for both...

Thanks,
Henry
www.4x4freedom.com

They are 265/75/16's. Ride real nicely. it also sports OME HD suspension. A little stiff for my likes, but all in all, works well with the extra load.

Dan

Taz

Adventurer
Utah
DSC02919.jpg

Idaho
DSC03337.jpg

Arizona
DSC03838.jpg

Lake Powell from just barely in Utah
DSCF0120-1.jpg

New Mexico
DSCF0084.jpg

Colorado
DSC04759.jpg

Last edited:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

Awesome 4x4 Exploration!....this past weekend....in the Panamint Mountains!

Here you go!

The newly renamed trail....(by "SWR")

Now called....

"The Dalai Lamaback"....!!!!! (because you will be a prayin' pretty hard while on this thing!)

ce76c4dd.jpg

Always remember....to turn Into your SLIDE!.....to avoid Disaster!
35defc3e.jpg

4946cb22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
The discussion about parabolic springs made me think of my first Series truck, a 1967 Series IIa with safari top. It had a Ford 289 V8 conversion in it and a 4lo that in some cases I had to accelerate to go downhill ... sold it, bought another because I missed it, but it needed a frame-off restoration so just sold it. Another will come my way one day.

xtatik

Explorer
A local run in the San Jacinto Mtns. That's Jason (eXpeditionXterra) just behind me.

sawmill11.jpg

Last edited:

computeruser

Explorer
Well, I can't match the scenic vistas and grand scale that y'all have out west with what I have here in lower Michigan, but these are a few from this weekend's trip to the northwest corner of the lower peninsula:

Bridge_1.jpg

Field_1.jpg

Hill_1.jpg

Lakeside_1.jpg

Pines_1.jpg

Ferns_1.jpg

TeriAnn

Explorer
This thread is really great! Page after page of different rigs showing such a great variety of ways to get from there to there and so many different theres!

So many marques with their owners having a love for touring the outdoors in common. I'm impressed with all of you!

Being a newbie to this forum I thought I would introduce my RV, The Green Rover I've owned her since 1978:

GRMajove.jpg

This is my favorite image of The Green Rover taken on the trail. It was taken on the way home after a Border to Border trip.

GRcanyonDeChilly.jpg

Leading a group of four in Canyon de Chilly

GRmoab.jpg

Along Moab's Montior & Merrimac trail

Last but far from least, my alternate driver taking her turn behind the wheel
grAltDriver.jpeg

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
A couple of pickups. First is my truck taken from the bed of Old tRusty, a 1980 long bed that belongs to my buddy Dean. This is the approach to Red Cone, near Montezuma, CO. The second is of Old tRusty, taken near Radical Hill, on the Michigan Creek side not far from Jefferson, CO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater