Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

cnutco

Adventurer
Nothing fancy, just a smooth FS road crossing a creek.
su3a6eve.jpg
9epatyju.jpg
rebegene.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
Note how the old near-vertical windscreen doesn't collect much snow. At the other end of the temp scale it also doesn't let in as much heat.

Much better than modern laid-back panoramic screens.

On my ACCO the screen is split down the centre and they actually tilt forwards at the top. They are great although it's a little like driving while looking through a letter box :)

the kid

Juke Box Hero
im sure some of you have seen this pic, but its so dang good that im obligated to post it again. i feel i have no words worthy of this picture, and i find myself from time to time staring at this picture and then suddenly it disappears, and my laptop dies(the drool shorts out the mother board in case you didnt know) its become a very costly picture for me

Time for a bath. by RickaShay24, on Flickr

cnutco

Adventurer
im sure some of you have seen this pic, but its so dang good that im obligated to post it again. i feel i have no words worthy of this picture, and i find myself from time to time staring at this picture and then suddenly it disappears, and my laptop dies(the drool shorts out the mother board in case you didnt know) its become a very costly picture for me

I would have to agree. I was staring at it for a minute or three...

Nice pic.

SiliconTi

Stuck in the Mud
Playing in The Snow

Snow was about three feet deep. We had a SnoCat ahead of us to break the trail (This is the back side of Sunday River Mt. in Maine).

snow.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk