Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

7wt

Expedition Leader
Meet the Panther Rosenbauer. It's my new work vehicle. Once I get sent off next month for ARFF training it will be my responsibility when on shift to respond to any emergency at the airfield but the main concern is the air carries. This thing is too cool. I will get some more pics of the truck over the next year or two in all aspects of operation (hopefully not in an actual emergency). It is crazy fun to drive.
Panther.jpg

Grim Reaper

Expedition Leader
7wt said:
Meet the Panther Rosenbauer. It's my new work vehicle. Once I get sent off next month for ARFF training it will be my responsibility when on shift to respond to any emergency at the airfield but the main concern is the air carries. This thing is too cool. I will get some more pics of the truck over the next year or two in all aspects of operation (hopefully not in an actual emergency). It is crazy fun to drive.
Panther.jpg
Impressive rig!

0-50mph in 24 second. That pretty good considering ready to go with full tanks it weights around 48,000lb! :Wow1:

http://www.rosenbauer.com/new.php?USER=64ae52aa695c1163fd39e3fa6e688771&node_id=308#s

WOW its big brother 8x8 weighs 96,000lb and just as fast!
http://www.rosenbauer.com/new.php?USER=64ae52aa695c1163fd39e3fa6e688771&node_id=3827

FROADER

Adventurer
I've got a driveway shot too. :(

They got slashed along with 9 other cars in the neighborhood. Pretty random since there has never been any problems in this area for the past 26 years I've been here.

My new 36x12.5x15s TSL SXs will be here tomorrow though!

IMG_3302.jpg

FROADER said:
I've got a driveway shot too. :(

They got slashed along with 9 other cars in the neighborhood. Pretty random since there has never been any problems in this area for the past 26 years I've been here.

My new 36x12.5x15s TSL SXs will be here tomorrow though!

That sucks
Time for some "neighborhood watch, Texas style"

Just Kidding

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
kcowyo said:
Thanks for the clarification, kellymoe.

So for those of us who are only Land Rover neophytes, how does one discern a Series IIA from a Series III?

From the side they are just about identical. The dash in a III is a luxurious plastic dash:b While the IIa dash was the virtually indestructible Steele dash and vary spartan, I personally like the IIa. On the outside the III has a plastic grill while the IIa has a metal grill in various forms throughout the years. III has head lights on the fenders or "wings" and only late 69 through 72 IIa's had headlights on the wings. Those are the most visible changes.

FROADER

Adventurer
Northern Explorer said:
That sucks
Time for some "neighborhood watch, Texas style"

Just Kidding
My cousin lives in TX. I showed him the pics and told him what happen. He said there might be some dead people if that happened here.
:gunt:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

imagodave said:
Rookie Try Picture Post.
Bald Mountain Winter and Summer!

Nice Dave...

Now can you do a Snow Rig Pic.....with you holding the Sun>?!!!!:REOutCampFire03:

:ylsmoke:

Too nice a shot to leave as a small clicker.....so I made it bigger for ya....no charge!

imagodave..
ImagoDave.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sami

Explorer
ntsqd said:
Those last 4 look like Hearbreak Ridge in the Big Bear, CA area. Is it? If it is, did you find the monument?

actually it's just outside of Price Utah.. 2 hrs. south of SLC, 2 hrs. north of Moab. There's a number of awesome, hardly known trails down there...

-Jason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3