Random Scenic Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

WininUtah

Adventurer
Pat, your scenery is always enjoyable!

This weekend we were up on Cedar Mtn in SW Utah, Fall color was great to not yet.

large.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Thanks WininUtah!! I think the same about you guys Out West! Funny, when on the East Coast, I dream of being up in the crisp mountain air, when I'm up there, I dream of the beach!

t4rFL

Adventurer
Fall in the White Mountain region of New Hampshire. Pretty but bittersweet because 6 long months of winter are right around the corner.

22011376196_12890c1834_b.jpg

21849398210_2b5ba281e9_b.jpg

Beautiful! here you go posting photos of where i should of been last week, but had to cancel the trip :(

WininUtah

Adventurer
The traffic/crowds in Zion have kept me out of the park most of the Summer. I decided try yesterday and was amazed at no line to get in. The East side is by far my favorite, the colors were really popping after some rain.

large.jpg

large.jpg

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
From my trek to Mount Everest last week.

DSCF0841_zpsnntakm2a.jpg

Moonset over the village of Pengbouche.

DSCF1252_zpsqznvy4cj.jpg

Stupa at 14,000 feet above Namche Bazar

DSC00332_zpsobrfmtws.jpg

Last edited:

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
This was taken during a helicopter flight I took last week over Everest base camp departing from Pengbouche. That's Everest at the center of this mountain just peeking over the ridge. We flew around that massif to the left and up the Khumbu. The best 45 minutes of my life in some ways. We had an amazing pilot. Our top altitude was 20,100 feet - no oxygen.

DSCF4566%20-%20Version%202_zpssefpksak.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal