100_1276.jpg

100_1358.jpg

100_1348new.jpg

100_1404.jpg

100_1378.jpg

100_1373.jpg

7wt

Expedition Leader
This thing combined with the roof turret can empty the 1500 gallon tank in about three minutes at high flow and will spray over 180 ft. I will try to get some pics of it spraying but I have to wait until it warms up, besides, it's a pain in the keister to fill the truck back up. I feel like I am bullet proof when I drive this monster. I wish I could take it out on the town to pick up girls, add a dog and you couldn't fail!

DSC_0012-1.jpg

The nozzles on the bottom of the truck are to put out ground fires that might be running towards you. You should see them when they are deployed.

DSC_0009_2.jpg

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Can you figure out what this is?

It's not a photoshop job, it's an actual photograph I took yesterday. Here's a hint: People from the north would find this outside in the winter more then those from the south.
WinterCalm-6.jpg

Last edited:

GroversYota

kcowyo said:
:bowdown:.....Amazing

I'll second that!

A view of Mt Hood from the master suite of our wildernest camper we fall back on in the winter months.

RESIZEDhoodfromthenest.jpg

And one from the outside
2wdwildernestmthood.jpg

Last edited:

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Lost Canadian said:
It's not a photoshop job, it's an actual photograph I took yesterday. Here's a hint: People from the north would find this outside in the winter more then those from the south.

Looks like a shot I got years ago on slide film...was a reflection on a frozen stretch of river...

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Looks like a shot I got years ago on slide film...was a reflection on a frozen stretch of river...
Wow, really close! It was a frozen stream with melt water on top. The dark spots are simply rotting leaves trapped in the ice. Obviously the forest is being reflected in the pool of ice and water.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal