Random shots

Moody

Needs to get out more
Streakerfreak said:
That is the greatest dog pic I have seen. She looks so tired. My fiance could not get enough of that pic.
We camped on some slickrock down outside of Moab. It was up on a little cliff. She LOVES to play ball, and after we got tired of kicking it off the cliff for her to go retrieve, she would drop it off the edge herself, and go get it. It went on until late every night. Finally, her paws started to bleed, so we had to put the ball up. The pic was taken on the way home through Spanish Fork Canyon coming back to Salt Lake. She slept the whole way home on top of all the gear...:hehe:

Since snow has been falling across the country I might as well post some snow pics. These were taken when I first started taking photographs.

This one is from Munich.
statue.jpg

This one taken somewhere in Northwest CT. I need to get a black border on this one. Does not work well on this site.
leaf.jpg

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
Streakerfreak said:
This one taken somewhere in Northwest CT. I need to get a black border on this one. Does not work well on this site.
leaf.jpg

I like this picture. Has a calm simplistic feeling.

TeleScooby said:
Here you go:

leaf.jpg

Great shot by the way!

Very cool, thanks. I am still fighting with Dell to get the to fix my 5 month old computer that the fan burned out on. I do not have Photoshop or anything on my computer right now. Not very good for me since I am a photographer:(

Thanks for the comment, you too Trevor. I spent a lot of time in the darkroom getting that shot just right.

TeleScooby said:
Give GIMP a try:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/win/31822

That's what I used for this border. Warning, I'm on a Mac and have no experience with GIMP on Windows, however it runs through an emulator on Mac, so I assume the Windows version is similar.

OH, and it's freeware...

Thanks, I will give it a try when :ar15:Dell finally stands up and honors there so called "award winning support". It takes hours just to do a virus scan.

I'm so gald I spent the extra money for the extended warrenty:confused:

7wt

Expedition Leader
Ah fall, when the attentions of young males turn to stealing Corvettes and leaving them in the desert.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Just south of Baker of the I-15 fwy on Kelbaker rd between Vegas and Barstow. We flipped a u-turn around to help the guy cause he looked as if he just crashed it 3 minutes before we drove past. The guy said like 20 times "i dont need help, im fine" as if he was up to something. I said ok, hit the zoom on the camera and snapped the pic quick. It was on a straight section of road with no tire marks. Talk about weird. I really wished he would have said "yes pull me out" Just for the photo op!

LJRockstar

Adventurer
Here is the first pic with the new lens. It's a Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG fisheye. On a full frame camera body it will be a circular image. On my XTI it has a full 180* field of view horizontally. It's gonna be neat I think. I don't think it will be my walk around lens ;) but it will make some cool shots for sure!
IMG_6590.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman