Rear Seat Covers for a DII

College Kid

Adventurer
So we finally have some spring weather up here in the frozen north, and with that comes the muck and mess of the melt. I have a siberian husky who owns the back seat of my DII, and after our trip to the park today I realized it's time to invest in a seat cover.

I have a "top dog" version in my Ford Escape, but I am not sure that it will work that well in the DII.

Wondering what you guys are using for rear seat protection?

Howski

i got a 'solvit' rear seat cover off of ebay (i think). it holds up well but the hooks that go up around the seat are pretty crappy. the actual material is pretty durable and it is super cheap compared to other alternatives

leeawalden

Adventurer
also I found this cargo liner called rear gear line a trunk on craigslist. That and a dog guard would be the ticket.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 38

leeawalden

Adventurer
Lee, that's interesting, was that custom made for the truck?

It has a tag on it that says "Rear Gear Line-a-Trunk"

http://www.automotiveinteriors.com/floor_protection/reargear/reargear.htm

I found it on craigslist a year or two ago. It is specifically tailored for the back end of the DII and it covers the back seats even when they are completely fold up to the front seats. It also comes with a cover for the tops of the cargo bins and the rear door panel that I just didn't put on. You attach it with little clips that clip onto the trim pieces at random spots you can choose, and the rest of it hangs on with double stick velcro...

However, I don't see on the site I linked that they have them for Rovers any more, but I don't know if they don't or the site just isn't updated.

leeawalden

Adventurer
oh, I thought you were talking about the seat covers...yeah I didn't know about the cargo liner. I bought it off Craigslist locally

jwlester

Observer
Sorry to dredge up an old thread. Any idea how the fit on these Turtle covers are? Any idea how they compare to the covers from Exmoor? Obviously a lot cheaper option. These would likely stay on 24/7 so I want them to fit well.

Thanks for any input you have.

Josh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater