Red River, Enchantment Circle New Mexico

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
Great pictures! Looks like an awesome time! Goose Lake looks so much different than when we were there in July.

mph

Expedition Leader
Yep, New Mexico is on the list for places to visit soon...thanks for the great report and pictures! Awesome

xjman88

Adventurer
Awesome trip report and amazing photos. Thanks for sharing. Definitely shows the true beauty of our state.

SmoothLC

Explorer
Goose Lake = beautiful!

Oh, and yes, it's all down hill for you now. And I don't know mean the Jeep ride.

:)

Desert Rat 1

Adventurer
Thanks Guys! I'm on a quest to discover all the beauty of our state before I attempt to do the rest of our beautiful country... and I still have a long way to go.

Goose Lake = beautiful!

Oh, and yes, it's all down hill for you now. And I don't know mean the Jeep ride.

:)

Haha!...I know...but the heart doesn't grow old...it's only the hide that wrinkles....

Epix

Observer
Great pictures, I pulled up the map of Goose Lake Trail. From what I can see on Google maps is just a road. Could you tell me how to get there?

Desert Rat 1

Adventurer
Great pictures, I pulled up the map of Goose Lake Trail. From what I can see on Google maps is just a road. Could you tell me how to get there?
From the intersection of Main St. and NM38, continue south on Main St. (578) for about 3/4 of a mile and Goose Lake Rd. (486) it's on your right. Cross the river and just follow the road and signs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad