Ridiculous descriptions from sellers

NOPEC

Just noticed this one on FBMPlace....... (good thing there is a picture)

Quote - (I kid you not!) - "2011 Ford F-350 · Truck · Driven 123,453 kilometers Ford truck box. Some surface rust. $150"

1647460824746.png

Last edited:

hamdroid

"Air conditioner just needs to be recharged". Of course it does!! :ROFLMAO:

That's my favorite, from nearly every used car ever listed on Craigslist.

Here's another: Vehicle for sell. I need to sale it. Whuh????? You put something up FOR SALE if you are SELLING it.

I've discovered from sad novice experience that recharge actually means "It will need a new compressor", which runs about $800 where I live.

beef tits

A few phrases off the top of my head that I see a lot, which I have found are a great reason to avoid a seller;

"Mint condition" - No one "mints" a car. The federal government mints coins. Also, unless it literally just rolled off the factory line and onto craigslist there is 0% chance it is anywhere near "mint condition"

"Flawless" - It's a subjective term, even taken as literally as possible; You've at least got one spec of dust in your air filter, Pal. Also most cars have a handful of "flaws", even when new.

Passed emissions "with flying colors" - Yes I'm sure the military is super excited that your beat up old Toyota passed emissions, a Presidential celebration is in order.

"Breaks" instead of brakes - If you can't spell brakes, you aren't qualified to comment on the condition of your brakes.

NOPEC

"* NEW IN BOX * Deep Cycle Battery $300.00 OBO **Pick up only." - (FBMPlace)

In all fairness, they didn't state, "NEW IN NEW BOX" , but Geesh, looks like this box was dragged through a keg of nails, while the "new" battery sat idly
by, watching...

264044794_4921313984555604_3024446561872592627_n.png

NOPEC

From FBMPlace today. This thing is just screaming, "Bie me, Bie me".......

"Camper $500 first come first sieve furnace and stove work great there is no fridge in there there is an electric one in there that's used as an icebox basically nothing special first come first service one of the jecks need oil but works water tank in it never goofed up or even looked at pump no Garrity it works never found plug never looked either"

309897902_5642949922441382_2071508712505871095_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77