ROAM Camper For Sale $16,500

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Located in Beacon, NY

For sale is a camper constructed from a M116A2 trailer back in 2010. It was undergone a few different changes over the years, but is still solid, reliable and has all the comforts of home. The inside is insulated, has a super cozy,knotty pine interior, and sure beats a RTT with canvas flapping all night. We use an inflatable queen air mattress for super comfort. The electric 3 speed fan can be turned on to pull in cool night air. On the exterior right hand side, it features a full length (8') aluminum fold down counter that has a sink with running water, and a two burner Camp Chef Expedition stove. The outside is wood framed with FRP painted white, and rubber roof. The left side features an Eccotemp L5 in a 1550 Pelican case for easy access for showers. There is a Foxwing with 4 full walls (one wall has a stove jack...no kidding), and an aluminum case ARB 2500 awning over the kitchen area. Two jacks slide into the rear bumper for leveling any where

Here's a list of stuff...

Airbags
New this year, 2- Titan T-125 batteries
45 amp Iota charger with float feature
200 watts of solar with a 30 amp MPPT controller
1.5 GPM pump
2 -20L water cans
21 gallon interior tank
Fantastic 3 speed fan
All LED lighting, exterior and interior
Multi axis Max Coupler
Wheel are from a 2016 Off Road Premium Trail 4runner, and have KO2 275/70/17 rubber in great shape
Mesh floor for Foxwing area
Potty room included (Instant up, 2 room)
Includes 2 -1-3/4 gallon Rotopax,
Includes 2-10lb propane cylinders
Tows like a dream
conn2 med.jpg
hicrun4.jpg
Rb winter campout (2).jpg
vor18 1 med.jpg

There is a soft spot in the front of the nose that I'll be repairing this week, but then it will be ready to go
inside SM.jpg
IMG_20201017_174019_521_compress90.jpg

Last edited:

neil_asheville

Sharp little setup. What's your exterior height, interior headroom height, and do you have more pics of the outside table in travel position? What axle setup? Thanks...I'm aways away, but interested.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Sharp little setup. What's your exterior height, interior headroom height, and do you have more pics of the outside table in travel position? What axle setup? Thanks...I'm aways away, but interested.

Hi...thank you!

So from floor to cieling is 48"...from bed to cieling is 36". I just switched from an air mattress, which was like a full 8" to a Megamat Duo...which is 6" . I'm 6' and can easily put my pants on sitting on the bed.

The axle is actually a full 3" diameter, 3500 lb.. It started to sag when I had a big heavy(400lb. ) army tent that I use to use set up off the back. I put a set of air bags on about 2 years ago.....run about 30lbs. in them, and it has really leveled it out nicely.

The kitchen top is 1/8 aluminum...I have it routed out nicely for the stove to sit in a lock...no moving about preparing those off road delicacies....thanks for looking!
kitch up med 2.jpg
Kitchen up med 1.jpg

jcaino

Any pics from the front? and do you happen to know ballpark weight? Can you tell me more about the soft spot - assume that's from a leak?

thanks!

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Any pics from the front? and do you happen to know ballpark weight? Can you tell me more about the soft spot - assume that's from a leak?

thanks!

Here ya go!

Weight should be around 2500# loaded....pulled great.

Yes, soft spot was from a leak. A few years ago I decided to put windows in the nose....really stupid idea. It leaked and caused damage to area under the solar panel, that was all new a few years ago....this just residual from that.

Thanks for looking
20180927_142648_copy_2016x1512.jpg

Last edited:

jcaino

Here ya go!

Weight should be around 2500# loaded....pulled great.

Yes, soft spot was from a leak. A few years ago I decided to put windows in the nose....really stupid idea. It leaked and caused damage to area under the solar panel, that was all new a few years ago....this just residual from that.

Thanks for the quick response - assume the fix is going to involve removing the window in the nose?

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the quick response - assume the fix is going to involve removing the window in the nose?

The window was removed two years ago...this ( the water damage in the lower section, where the flag, gas bottles set) was something that was unforeseen. I will document it as well.

Anjikb

Nice set up. Husband retired this week from second career. First career was 20-years, USAF.

I noticed someone asked you about exterior height? I need to know this, as well, since it would be parked in our garage.

Thank you.

Anji Bradshaw

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Nice set up. Husband retired this week from second career. First career was 20-years, USAF.

I noticed someone asked you about exterior height? I need to know this, as well, since it would be parked in our garage.

Thank you.

Anji Bradshaw

GO AIR FORCE!! (Proud dad of two SSGT,'s)

Thanks for looking...top of Fioxwing is about 94"....the ventbcover sticks up another 6" above that....if you lower the airbags it would drop a good 2"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy