Roaming Lost: 2020 RAM Rebel EcoDiesel Overland Build

roaminglost

This truck has gone through many stages but this phase is by far the best setup I have ever owned.

Build as it sits today (10-12-2020)
2020 RAM 1500 Rebel EcoDiesel
Super Pacific Switchback X1 Camper
Falcon Shocks level kit
Raceline Scout 18x9 -12
Cooper Tires St Maxx 35x12.5
Baja Design LP6
Baja Design XL80
RedArc RedVision System
Lion Energy Lithium 100ah aux battery
Dometic CFX 55
Decked Drawers
DIY water system

A lot of info on the Super Pacific USA camper you can find here: https://www.roaminglost.co/post/super-pacific-switchback-x1-camper
And always new photos on IG: www.Instagram.com/roaminglost

Here are some photos of the different stages:
DSC01894.jpgDSC01910.jpgDSC02315.jpgDSC05576.jpgRAM-REBE-california-offroad-mojave-3.jpgRAM-REBE-california-offroad-mojave-13.jpgDSC07152.jpgDSC08475.jpgDSC08543.jpgDSC00099.jpg

Laps

I have a 2017 RAM Rebel, mostly stock, but with LED light upgrades exterior and interior, level links (1" higher in the front), Tonneau cover, truck bed rack with mounts for Waterport shower, shovel, MaxTraxx, (and where I load a lot of the camping gear), jerry cans, BED RUG, etc. I have had two RAMs in the past with Cummins diesels, but I down sized to the Rebel, when I realized I didn't need the massive torque of the 2500 and 3500 series trucks. It amazes me how comfortable the Rebel is, and its off road capabilities are excellent. Plus an average of 18.5 mpg driving around town and 21 mpg on the highway are nice to have (Hemi 5.7), along with a towing capacity of 9,000 lbs with loads of torque.

roaminglost

I have a 2017 RAM Rebel, mostly stock, but with LED light upgrades exterior and interior, level links (1" higher in the front), Tonneau cover, truck bed rack with mounts for Waterport shower, shovel, MaxTraxx, (and where I load a lot of the camping gear), jerry cans, BED RUG, etc. I have had two RAMs in the past with Cummins diesels, but I down sized to the Rebel, when I realized I didn't need the massive torque of the 2500 and 3500 series trucks. It amazes me how comfortable the Rebel is, and its off road capabilities are excellent. Plus an average of 18.5 mpg driving around town and 21 mpg on the highway are nice to have (Hemi 5.7), along with a towing capacity of 9,000 lbs with loads of torque.
You got it going on! I really think the 1500 is so underestimated. Not sure why people aren't swooping up on them more.

Antwon412

I am so jealous of your mileage! I’m lucky to hit 16 highway. 12 around town With my 5.7.
I see people post they get 17-18 in theRebel with the 5.7 and don’t understand how. Oh well.

The wheels I bought from you, the black ones are now mounted on another Ram here in town.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77