Rocky Mountain 87 Burban build

roostercruiser

Adventurer
Off roading at Miller Rock
DSC03305-1.jpg

DSC03303-1.jpg

sw99

UPDATE: Here is RoosterCruisers Burb as I bought it of Craigslist. The guy RoosterCruiser sold it to must have pillaged some parts off it so it needed some work...

IMG_0336.jpg

I was really wanting some 37''s but decided that 35's would be better for the D44. The main purpose for this is for family camping/mild wheeling. Here are the new BFG KM2's on H2 wheels.

IMG_0379.jpg

sw99

Here is the new exhaust that they tucked up very nicely-

IMG_0396.jpg

ORD Shackle flip with the 4.5" super shackles-

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

sw99

Next up is to swap the external hubs out for the stronger internal ones. With that, I got the newer D44 spindles, rotors, hubs, axle shafts and brakes. The external hubs needed the newer spindles so I just got everything to make it easy. That also gives me the stronger non-neck down axle shafts. I'll get some pics when I get around to doing this. I have a pile of parts in the garage waiting for time...

zukrider

Explorer
good to see her gwtting some love. i was almost gonna buy it from Rooster, and had very similar plans. good for you! you should join our new forum and post this there! join some of the runs this summer!

www.coloradotrailrats.org

im zukrider there as well

bftank

Explorer
glad to see that thing getting back on the road and staying in the family. digging the h2's and bfg's!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal