Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Thanks to everyone who purchased through our third GB! It was a good response even without offering Black bags this time.

If Dave is for it we will run another GB in the month of November for delivery before Christmas.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Payment has been sent to Dave at Trasharoo and the bags will be at the printer soon. I will get an estimated ship date from Dave ASAP.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
We had one person order a Black logoed bag and agreed to wait until they are back in stock. Dave would like to have at least 5 black bags to spread out the setup cost. If you would like a BLACK BAG W/WHITE LOGO pm me for details. Please don't ask to change your current order those are already in progress.

We had one person order a Black logoed bag and agreed to wait until they are back in stock. Dave would like to have at least 5 black bags to spread out the setup cost. If you would like a BLACK BAG W/WHITE LOGO pm me for details. Please don't ask to change your current order those are already in progress.
Oh how I wish I could order another so I could have a bag for each vehicle. I know the wife would never go for that though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues