Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

Bigunit

Adventurer
I didn't order one in this group buy because the black ones weren't available. Now they are. Oh well, I guess I'll wait for the next GB and hope that black is offered. :(

Mowgli

Supporting Sponsor
We had one person order a Black logoed bag and agreed to wait until they are back in stock. Dave would like to have at least 5 black bags to spread out the setup cost. If you would like a BLACK BAG W/WHITE LOGO pm me for details. Please don't ask to change your current order those are already in progress.

4 more !!! I know someone wants a black one besides me!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
2 more! Received 2 orders tonight plus yours = 3 total so far. Will take more than 5 orders if you are willing to wait a bit. Should have an ETA on black bags soon.

Last edited:

rubicon91

Explorer
I have to say I got an email and was like what the hell is this. Upon looking it was my tracking info from UPS for my tan bag. Very excited cannot wait for it to get here. Thanks again for setting this up!

rubicon91

Explorer
Actually the email I got came straight from UPS with the tracking info and only reason I knew it was this is because it said Tan with Black logo. Had to think for a minute. Does not show where it is coming from on the email but I am sure it will once the package is picked up by UPS. This was the label just being done. Since I paid so long ago I actually forgot. Always nice to have brown santa bring me something that I forgot about. Again thanks for setting this up!!

Actually the email I got came straight from UPS with the tracking info and only reason I knew it was this is because it said Tan with Black logo. Had to think for a minute. Does not show where it is coming from on the email but I am sure it will once the package is picked up by UPS. This was the label just being done. Since I paid so long ago I actually forgot. Always nice to have brown santa bring me something that I forgot about. Again thanks for setting this up!!
Glad you posted this as I wouldn't have known what the email was about as I ordered a ton of stuff yesterday and got a bunch of shipping emails today. Now I know that my trasharoos are on their way. Hooray!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach