Rovers on the Rocks Video part 1

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Rovers on the Rocks 2010 video part 1, and as always feel free to link the video. Enjoy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkYPZBdBCg"]YouTube - Rovers On The Rocks 2010 part 1[/ame]

davekb3ejw

it was a blast,can't wait til next time
i'm waiting on part 2 so i can watch myself.the wife had a brain fart and didn't get my run,like she said she did.

Viggen

Just here...
Its too bad there isnt a side shot of the gold D1 going up the climb when he had it jumping up and down. I was standing there off to the side and thought he was about to flip it over backward. The video doesnt quite relay the precariousness of his position. It was great to watch though.

LtFuzz

Explorer
Its too bad there isnt a side shot of the gold D1 going up the climb when he had it jumping up and down. I was standing there off to the side and thought he was about to flip it over backward. The video doesnt quite relay the precariousness of his position. It was great to watch though.

His last right-hand turn down before the finish looked pretty damn precarious too -- if he hadn't spun the wheels to the right just when he did, I beti that truck would've gone over on the passenger side. Lot of weight up top, too. :Wow1:

rijosho

Adventurer
Great Video!

Next time I'm going to pay attention to the whole "don't hit the cones" statement a little closer. :)

galen216

Adventurer
His last right-hand turn down before the finish looked pretty damn precarious too -- if he hadn't spun the wheels to the right just when he did, I beti that truck would've gone over on the passenger side. Lot of weight up top, too. :Wow1:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online