Rubicon: 2012 Jeep Shoot

sinuhexavier

Explorer

Photo: Ryan Hrycuik​

Scouting the Rubicon Trail for the 2012 Jeep commercial I'll be shooting all week next week. Using an AEV Rubicon as a support vehicle. Thanks Dave.

I'll post more as I can, but being on the Rubicon doesn't make internet access very easy.

Last edited:

sinuhexavier

Explorer

We were out there in our fancy AEV with more horsepower and doo dads than any reasonable man would need when these two come rolling up. Made my day.

Really the only way to scout the Rubicon is from the air. Loon Lake to Tahoe in 15 minutes. Still 10 foot snow drifts on the Tahoe side

High noon. Absolute best time take a picture directly into the sun.

Scott Brady

Founder
Great shots Sinuhe. Have fun.

Chris Collard is actually on the 'con at the moment too, testing the 2012 Wrangler for Overland Journal.

RBBailey

Observer
I'm really looking forward to seeing your work on this!

And I'll be able to point at the photos in magazines and say: That guy gets mad at me on the internet.

;)

chew246214

Actually I can just be the guy who drives you there in the chrysler provided jeep rubicon..... 11 years with them until recently. In all the time they didn't dare give me one.... a ton of the srt's a couple vipers, and a bunch of normal stuff but they knew I was a rock hound (Many jeeps I have built and daily driver when I didn't use theirs was an XJ cherokee on 37's) So I think they might have feared what I would have done to them...... lol Couldn't do it anyways 2 kids, wife, 4 dogs, and a mortgage... but hey you can always wish.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal