Should I buy $50 North Face Duffel

theQman

At the North Face outlet in Michigan City, they have the base camp duffel bag large on sale for $50. It's here because it's purple and pink. Doesn't bother me bc I have twin girls. Should I get it? Would it be worth it? Thanks

CCH

Adventurer
$50 is less than half price and they don't go on sale much. Sounds like a deal if that color works for you.

digitaldelay

Explorer
That is more like 1/3 price. BTW, that is the previous generation (which I prefer anyways). Pick up a couple - your girls will have them for life!

Jason

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Ragman

If it is the old design they are awesome. I am hearing not such great reviews of the recent redesign. Color...tell everyone you are a firm supporter of breast cancer research and move on to chopping some wood.

thethePete

Explorer
Jealous. Do it up. There's a reason they use them on expeditions all over the world. Besides, pink gear is a theft deterrant.

harbinger808

Adventurer
as long as you need 100% waterprrof-ness buy at you wont regret it. we've owned 4 TNF duffels for over 6 years and still going strong :)

plh

Explorer
Chinese copies of the 70L version are about $25 depending on your negation skills in Shanghai copy markets. $50 for the real deal is a steel.

Honu

lost on the mainland
ditto others get em

we bought 4 for our camping as are main packing bags and so far very happy

intersting to hear the new design not getting good reviews

Biker Eagle

Observer
Have 2 of them and they're over 20 years old. Still in great shape after much heavy use. Good deal at full price...great deal at that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal