Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

XPEDBC

Adventurer
Loving the rigs in here, nice to see some from British Columbia as well...

Purchased this from Wheelinoob, havent changed a lot but I've definately been putting the kms on.

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00942.jpg

joneslake.jpg

And our old IFS Runner that we just sold :(

Toys.jpg

coldwater.jpg

Wheelingnoob

Adventurer
ninjatune

Awesome pictures as usual!

Glad to see you two enjoying the truck!

Need to get out some time for a few days exploring. :elkgrin:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
The other mistress... she's been around for 11years!

5792874330_85e97b1009_b.jpg

Hubba Hubba, Freeze that is one SWEET truck you got there. Got a build page anywhere or just the apecs on it. I LOVE the bed you built for her eh. What a beauty!!!

Cheers

Dave

FJLED

Adventurer
FJ as it sat at the end of last year

DSC_0190.JPG

FJ as it currently sits

BrianFJ057.jpg

BrianFJ055.jpg

BrianFJ061.jpg

BrianFJ064.jpg

BrianFJ065.jpg

Storage system, fridge, and all that stuff will be tossed back on once the drivetrain tunnel is modified for the new TC.

toyota_jon

Adventurer
ninjatune great pics! BC is such a pretty place. I've driven through there a number of times, on my way to AK. I especially like this pic...

joneslake.jpg

freeze

Adventurer
I'd like to see a few more! Particularly of the 'flatbed'. I love the 1st Gen trucks. Yours looks great!

Thank you! I'll try to get more photo's. I just have to finish tying my old Marlin rear bumper in so I can finally get into the backcountry again with her.

x2, is there a build thread?

Unfortunately I don't have a build thread but I do have an update thread. I'm not very good with the build threads but this is really all I have here:
http://www.ct4wd.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2207

Hubba Hubba, Freeze that is one SWEET truck you got there. Got a build page anywhere or just the apecs on it. I LOVE the bed you built for her eh. What a beauty!!!

Cheers

Dave

Thank you again Dave! I'll try to catch more photo's of the bed for you as well. Check out the link above if you'd like.. not much for a build thread but some idea on it's history.

Wow! Nice.

Thank you!!

Nathan,
Having seen both of your rigs - hard to say which one I prefer... both unique in their own way.

Hey Colin! Great to see you last Wednesday! I think your FJ made some heads turn for sure! Love the Metal Tech on the front and the TRD wheels! Hope to see you out again in the near future!

N

NorCalBorn

More pics of said mistress Nathan, how's your live in brunette taking her tying up your time? :bike_rider: Are you guys coming down again for Rubithon? If so I would like to see about meeting up and you considering a photo shoot?? Also, FYI, there's the guideline that we cannot view your forum's posts unless we register for it, but then there's the caveat that we also have to be members of the forum. I'm sure it's b/c you all want to protect the site's integrity, but how about swinging some of us TLCA members a "Hall Pass Membership" so I can see the build on it?

Here's what comes up on the redirect, possibly b/c you were logged in when you copied the link??

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 5.20.48 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-06-07 at 5.20.48 PM.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater