Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

woods247

Observer
It's an All Pro bumper with the 30" Pro Comp lightbar. I believe Smittybuilt stamps their name on it too. It's pretty bright. Brighter than the three 55W Hella 9000s I converted and pulls very little power. No trail testing yet but mountain roads at night are clear as day when combined with my Piaa headlight and 100w driving light bulbs. It's a little less expensive than the Rigid bar. It's also weatherproof and has a lifetime warranty. The outside sections are flood and the center is spot so the spread is quite nice from side/side and top/bottom. I love it.

woods247

Observer
I test fit my cheapo truck tent behind Zolo's shop today. Less than $70 to my door from Amazon. It's for a GMC Envoy but works nicely with my Best Top:

b0db8ad3.jpg

4020194a.jpg

a2e8be9a.jpg

bd0b77ee.jpg

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
At work last night one of my younger co-workers (23) I don't work with a lot was working overtime with our shift. He cormered me right away early in the night "Hey, I got a ton of Tacoma questions for you tonight. I want one!" Kind of wierd to hear come out of what was once a die-hard Chevy guy. He was given a little 90s Nissan Frontier to drive and likes it but is a big outdoorsman and wants something to get through the woods. He will be looking for an '05 up Doublecab come springtime.

Nice to have another convert in the area here in the heart of GM country.

NetDep

Adventurer
That's a clean bed setup! Love the Rotopax! Great photos too!

Sincerely,

Peter

Thank you for that!! Encouraging words are always nice - especially being so new to all this - my first camping in a lot of years was last summer and can't wait!! The rally in E'burg was great also - this is a class operation!!

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Ooo.. fail... Although these day they are starting to resemble each other a little...

My Land Cruiser has been called a 4Runner and Land Rover. And when I had a Land Rover Discovery people called it a Range Rover or Land Cruiser.

Them: "Land Cruiser, Land Rover, aren't they the same thing?"
Me: ...

I've given up on trying to correct people anymore.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
My Land Cruiser has been called a 4Runner and Land Rover. And when I had a Land Rover Discovery people called it a Range Rover or Land Cruiser.

Them: "Land Cruiser, Land Rover, aren't they the same thing?"
Me: ...

I've given up on trying to correct people anymore.

Wow. I thought it bad enough people calling 40s J^^ps.

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
I test fit my cheapo truck tent behind Zolo's shop today. Less than $70 to my door from Amazon. It's for a GMC Envoy but works nicely with my Best Top:

b0db8ad3.jpg

That is a great looking truck tent!
Is the awning attached to the tent or just connected afterwards?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77