Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

RiverCityDave

красный октябрь
Here is my new muse. Had an '01 LX470 previously but figured I'd go with more space this time around. Only mild build plans with potentially a small lift and slightly larger tires. Hope to spend more time on the trails and forest service roads around AZ! Fixed the rear window, removed the running boards and added the rack day 1.

View attachment 98173View attachment 98172

I have the 1994 FZJ, but my wires Discovery kicked the bucket, and Im thinking hard on picking up a nice Sequoia for her, its really better suited for the way she drives than the Disco, and with the same mods, it will go 90% as well off road, and more importantly, KEEP going...

Wicked 2007

Observer
Here is mine as she stands today.
43a456ea-de14-a2f7.jpg

some stats:
2007 DC/SB/4WD/Auto/TRD Off Road - Donahoe CO's, rear shocks and UCA - OME Springs - Demello Sliders - Tom Woods front/rear - 16x8 Mojave Rims - 35" MT MTZ - ARB Bumper - Warn 8000 w/synthetic line - All-Pro Front Skid/Transmission Skid/Rear Armor - 4.56 Nitro Gears - ARB front locker - FJ Twin Stick T-case - Marlin 4.7 crawl box - ATO High Clearance Bumper w/swing arm for spare and gas tank - Softopper - Odyssey 31m battery

Last edited:

juicebox

Adventurer
Just got back from Moab.

rttsr.jpg

elehill.jpg

wife.jpg

Since it was National Parks Week, it was free to go into Canyonlands and Arches. I figured while I was down in the southern part of Canyonlands, I'd do Elephant Hill. The trail was so torn up. The ranger said there were tons of Jeeps that did the trail over EJS and they haven't been able to do any trail repair yet. I did it in OCT 2009 & 2010 and it was very easy. Fins 'n Things was very awesome though, my Wife loved it!

Derek24

Explorer
View attachment 98446

Built some sliders yesterday with the help of 08whitexterra

More pics please! That's next on my list!

Here is my 2002 Tacoma! I also have an 08' Jeep Wrangler Unlimited!
This is my second Toyota I've owned. My first was a 93' standard cab.
I have a 2" Race Runner coil overs on the front with a add aleaf and Rancho 5000 on the rear.
The tires are 32 x 11.5 -15"

Love the older reg cabs! Always wanted one. Be unstoppable with an SAC in the front and lockers!

Here is mine as she stands today.
43a456ea-de14-a2f7.jpg

some stats:
2007 DC/SB/4WD/Auto/TRD Off Road - Donahoe CO's, rear shocks and UCA - OME Springs - Demello Sliders - Tom Woods front/rear - 16x8 Mojave Rims - 35" MT MTZ - ARB Bumper - Warn 8000 w/synthetic line - All-Pro Front Skid/Transmission Skid/Rear Armor - 4.56 Nitro Gears - ARB front locker - FJ Twin Stick T-case - Marlin 4.7 crawl box - ATO High Clearance Bumper w/swing arm for spare and gas tank - Softopper - Odyssey 31m battery

Are you in Santa Rosa, or the north bay at all? It was you or your twin I keep seeing....

Box Rocket

I think I saw you getting on I15 north Sunday evening south of SLC, maybe down by Provo? Sharp looking rig.

Thank you. Spent the weekend at my inlaws in Alpine (about 30 min north of Provo). Was probably headed home when you saw me. You were a long ways from home. What brought you to Utah?

FJLED

Adventurer
Rear suspension is a 3 link with 14" coilovers that pulls 15" of travel. Front is Cambug's LT, with the modified fender wells/CVs it cycles over 14".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk