Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

adio3x

Observer
Heres some more recent pics of my 2010 SR5. :)

lights5.jpg

shooter4_zpsb8ccd44f.jpg

rigidsbig.jpg

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Nice runner man!

I'm actually planning on a night shot just like that! :D once I get all 18 lights wired up..what kind of LED bars are those???

adio3x

Observer
Nice runner man!

I'm actually planning on a night shot just like that! :D once I get all 18 lights wired up..what kind of LED bars are those???

Thanks!!

They're Rigid Industries all the way around, except for the vision x tantrum rock lights.

dlichterman

Explorer
Nice Tundra! What size tires you running?

Stock suspension with Cooper Discoverer STT's in 265/75/16 (one size bigger). Was going to lift but the money wasn't there as I needed to do all the 90k services so I just did tires this time around. So far clearance really hasn't been too big of an issue anyways. How are the ST Maxx holding up?

Derek24

Explorer
Stock suspension with Cooper Discoverer STT's in 265/75/16 (one size bigger). Was going to lift but the money wasn't there as I needed to do all the 90k services so I just did tires this time around. So far clearance really hasn't been too big of an issue anyways. How are the ST Maxx holding up?

Sounds and looks good! A little lift would make it look nice! I like my stmaxx's but ill be selling them to my friend soon. I need more of an MT tire for where I'm living now. With the rainy season and living under hundreds of hundred foot tall redwood trees and having to use 4lo every time I park in my drive way I need all the traction I can get. So my friend just bought a 2012 Tacoma and he's stock mini van tires need replacing so he will be getting my coopers and he is happy and so am I! I'll be getting Mickey Thompson MTZ's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach