Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Kole

Adventurer
2y6uvunu.jpg

Here's my truck tubed on 35s custom bumpers and rack

That's one of the best looking tacoma bumpers I've seen. I wish like hell I had skills enough to build that.

Great job on everything.

Benc

Explorer
That's one of the best looking tacoma bumpers I've seen. I wish like hell I had skills enough to build that.

Great job on everything.

Thanks, I would like to start selling them I just need to get it exactly how I want before I get it on a CNC.

Benc

Explorer
Here is a friends 4runner I just built the bumper for, still need to add lights and the grill guard
tusupa2u.jpg
tedajehu.jpg
u5u9esed.jpg
9asyhe6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kole

Adventurer
Well if you feel like cutting out another bumper like yours, feel free to send it to me. I can weld it up and put it on my truck :ylsmoke:

Benc

Explorer
Here are a few more pics from the same trip. The pic where the kids are swimming is a giant hot spring.
va9upebe.jpg
vupadanu.jpg
a8yjaha7.jpg
zebasa4u.jpg
tapere6y.jpg
qumu8ehy.jpg
qa6amu9a.jpg

Benc

Explorer
Well if you feel like cutting out another bumper like yours, feel free to send it to me. I can weld it up and put it on my truck :ylsmoke:

What do you guys think about the new design? Do you like the one on my truck or the new one better? The new one will be getting the same grill guard.

Kole

Adventurer
Hard to compare with the lighting of the pic that shows the bumper on the taco. But I love the look of the one on the tacoma.

Benc

Explorer
Hard to compare with the lighting of the pic that shows the bumper on the taco. But I love the look of the one on the tacoma.

Ya it is a crappy pic. They are the same other than on the new one I added the angle at the bottom corners to give more ground clearance.

Kole

Adventurer
AH I see now. Ya I the wings tucked up a bit on the 4 runner bumper better. But I love the bar work and uprights in front of the grill on the taco bumper. Put them together and you got a winner.

dlichterman

Explorer
Benc - did you also do the rear of the Tundra? That's been a......"problem area" for me haha. Been wanting to chop it and do something custom like that.

Benc

Explorer
Kole, thanks that is the plan. I'll keep you guys posted on the new bumper. I'll prob finish this weekend

Dlichterman, yes I built that one to. We cut a lot out of the bed but I think it's the only way to go if you want any clearance. We cut that one up the day after he brought it home from the dealer

dlichterman

Explorer
Kole, thanks that is the plan. I'll keep you guys posted on the new bumper. I'll prob finish this weekend

Dlichterman, yes I built that one to. We cut a lot out of the bed but I think it's the only way to go if you want any clearance. We cut that one up the day after he brought it home from the dealer

Oh, any way to do it without chopping into the bed? Also dig the front.....you feel like doing another set haha?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk