Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Benc

Explorer
You could but I think it would look very bulky. I think we gained about 10in over stock by cutting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stone_Blue

Adventurer
Benc - did you also do the rear of the Tundra? That's been a......"problem area" for me haha. Been wanting to chop it and do something custom like that.

Benc, more pics of the Tundra front & rear pleeze... :)

If you start producing Tundra bumpers like that, make sure you post them on TundraSolutions.com ...Very few options for 1st Gen Tundies, and those guys are always looking for more bumper options...

The Tacoma looks AWESOME!...Great work!

dlichterman

Explorer

If you start producing Tundra bumpers like that, make sure you post them on TundraSolutions.com ...Very few options for 1st Gen Tundies, and those guys are always looking for more bumper options...

Isn't that the truth :( Great trucks, but really limited on the options. I'd love a custom front and rear but 1500 for the ARB one seems a little much.

uscg2008

Explorer
Kole, thanks that is the plan. I'll keep you guys posted on the new bumper. I'll prob finish this weekend

Dlichterman, yes I built that one to. We cut a lot out of the bed but I think it's the only way to go if you want any clearance. We cut that one up the day after he brought it home from the dealer

Build thread?!?!?

Benc

Explorer

Thanks, the tundra is my brother in laws so I'll get more pics asap

nieb15

Struck with Wanderlust
91 Pickup, 4WD, Long Bed. 217,000+ miles on 3vze and still running strong (if you can say that about this motor ha ha).

Last edited:

soonenough

Explorer
Current setup
DSC_4740.jpg
Any more info on this truck? Build thread anywhere?

Thanks, the tundra is my brother in laws so I'll get more pics asap

PLEASE do that! I'm definitely ready to get going on bumpers for Tundy, and would like to see what you did on his. ANY detail on mounts, etc would be great. The DC Taco looks absolutely awesome! And, I like the tucked up wings on the 4Runner the best.

Keep up the great work!

Benc

Explorer
PLEASE do that! I'm definitely ready to get going on bumpers for Tundy, and would like to see what you did on his. ANY detail on mounts, etc would be great. The DC Taco looks absolutely awesome! And, I like the tucked up wings on the 4Runner the best.

Keep up the great work!

I put some more pics on my bumper build thread. I forgot to put them here sorry.

Benc

Explorer
Here's some pics of the tundra

ramyzuja.jpg
ne3yte4e.jpg
u3ape7at.jpg
eze3ysuj.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still need to put the receiver tube in, just haven't got around to it yet.
Now he wants me to tub the front fenders like I did on my truck so he can run 35s with a 2in lift.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman