Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

jah310

Adventurer
Nice...good looking set up. Mind me asking what kind of rims those are? Usually don't care much for aftermarket rims, but those look good...Thanks,

My name's Stefen and I thought it was time to introduce Rinzler to Expedition Portal! I look forward to reading through all the awesome builds and adventures!

2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road (Rectified) PreRunner
Rinzler's Staircase by R1NZLER, on Flickr
Enjoying our Tepui Autana by R1NZLER, on Flickr
Climb to Submarine Rock by R1NZLER, on Flickr

80jay

Nice pics birdmann! My brother lives in Austin, every time I visit we go to Hidden Falls.

cce20d01eb4228f1f62d1fa58fbde748.jpg

Amphibeast

Adventurer
IMG_3846.jpg

My T100 lil red shaggin wagon.. or the XL Taco truck!

Im gonna make a Baja Beach Cruiser & Kayak Cadilac out of this one. My son gets it when we are done building it..

G100 had a great post & gave me some inspiration to build on it. It has been my "hauler" since I got the JK but now it gets the sawz all & welder treatment!!!!

will add a sleep interior in the bed, rack w/ awning, snorkel & snubber... 35s are poop so surplus 37s after the 3" sus lift & extra metal removed!

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Finally! Closed on our new house and got my new truck. 2015 dclb. Nothing fancy yet, but have a dealer appointment for a big item and paid a 15% deposit on another piece of equipment for the truck... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk