Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Tanner

Observer
Sorry for the question in this thread but does anyone know a good source for Spidertrax or Bora spacers in Canada, I have been searching and searching and have had no luck finding anything that's not a ridiculous price. It's for an 07 Tacoma

Tacoma13SR5

Observer
Would really like to see more pics of your truck looks really good my friend! I'm trying to debate on a 3" or 6" still for my '15 tacoma.

I went big with a 6" lift. Just liked the idea of the ground clearance, even if I don't have the mandated 18" wheels to go with it. Don't regret it either.

JLee

Adventurer
Last weekend's stuff - 255/75R17 Duratracs and a Rhino rack (a Lexy takeoff - thanks Adventure Driven for upgrading!). Needs sliders & suspension now.

Attachments

• gx470.jpg
    gx470.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 43

City_Rider

Adventurer
I went big with a 6" lift. Just liked the idea of the ground clearance, even if I don't have the mandated 18" wheels to go with it. Don't regret it either.

You don't improve your ground clearance with a drop bracket lift kit. Larger tires and a suspension lift will increase your ground clearance.

What is your rear lift set up? Rear leafs? What shocks are you running all around?

It looks sharp for sure, I love black Tacomas.

Tacoma13SR5

Observer
You don't improve your ground clearance with a drop bracket lift kit. Larger tires and a suspension lift will increase your ground clearance.

What is your rear lift set up? Rear leafs? What shocks are you running all around?

It looks sharp for sure, I love black Tacomas.

I don't have a black Tacoma. Don't understand where you got black from. I have a Zone Offroad 6" lift. I'm about to put my AllPro Expo Leaf Packs in the rear. So far there is only a block on both sides in the rear.

TwoTrack

Buy Once, Cry Once
I don't have a black Tacoma. Don't understand where you got black from. I have a Zone Offroad 6" lift. I'm about to put my AllPro Expo Leaf Packs in the rear. So far there is only a block on both sides in the rear.

attachment.php

With a quick glance it looks black.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein

Right but a drop bracket lift still just lowers the diff. You gain no addition clearance because of that.

Considering a 2nd gen tacoma can fit 35s realativly easily on a 3" lift they isn't much of a point for a drop bracket. Can even do 37s with a small tub job.

You have the same clearance as a truck with 3" lift.

Tacoma13SR5

Observer
Right but a drop bracket lift still just lowers the diff. You gain no addition clearance because of that.

Considering a 2nd gen tacoma can fit 35s realativly easily on a 3" lift they isn't much of a point for a drop bracket. Can even do 37s with a small tub job.

You have the same clearance as a truck with 3" lift.

So far I'm happy with it. Does what I ask of her offroad. I've got 33" tires on her now and don't plan to go any bigger. I can always swap over to something different down the road.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
All that matters. :thumbsup:

Not try to really convince you really, mostly the guy that is trying to decide a 3" vs 6".

Tacoma13SR5

Observer
All that matters. :thumbsup:

Not try to really convince you really, mostly the guy that is trying to decide a 3" vs 6".

No worries. I understand. And I know later down the road if I do want 18" wheels with 33's, it'll raise it a little more than what it is now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues