Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mouse007

Explorer
Went to their website to check out those wheels... But at $775/each... Uh... No...

Man, that would be a "NO" in almost every 4WD enthusiasts book. Not even Hutchinson Wheels cost that much per wheel. If you do buy from FN Wheels tell Mr. Dustin I say hello, he's A+ in my book..!!

What? They are FN Countersteers...might be 775 total..

FN Wheels has two models under the Countersteer name, these are the Off-Road model.

First line of the product description: complete set of four wheels.

Yup, that's correct a full set of 4wheels is $775.00 Shipped.

I need to buy hooked on phonics... :/

********...!!

teotwaki

Excelsior!
We go the last week of July every year.

July is fantastic for the wildflowers!
NKN_8176-2.jpg

Here is another Toyota photo with some joker getting in the way of the truck :sombrero:

NKN_8312-1.jpg

LunaticConcepts

First post! Here's my 2015 Tacoma Prerunner. Soon to be 4wd swap, and SAS'd but sticking with a reasonable lift of 3-4" and probably sticking with 33's, maybe go up to 35's. But, most of the overlanding and camping around here you can access with just about anything.
IMG_8840.jpgIMG_8853.jpg

shauniscndn

Adventurer
IMG_1508.jpgIMG_1501.jpg

Rickashay - love the new DD. Looks in great shape. Wife and I just came back from Kelowna Thursday & picked up a former Calgary native Fj cruiser w only 77,000 kms, best part is that it's rollin on 285/70r17's already.

Edit Wife's New Fj and added Softopper (Lame driveway and work parking lot shots)

Shaun

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater