Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

corax

Explorer
kajo said:
Sure is? Have you been there? the road to Hana is quite a drive for being paved

about twice a year I travel over on business, last time was in January '08. I finished up early on my last day and took a drive before I caught my flight, I saw that beach and the turn out for it, but didn't want to risk taking the rental Camry on the sand. That is quite a road . . . frequent torrential downpours, too many one lane bridges and road sections to count, and roaring waterfalls within feet of the road. I don't think I've smiled that much for no good reason in years. I found this down one of the hiking trails
hawaii1cm7.jpg

strap22

Observer
My three 4Runners....

picture123ye6.jpg

philslatest1432jk.jpg

action31bw.jpg

skirt320x2409es.jpg

[I
dscn0312kg9.jpg
MG]http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2827/dsc01613aq6.jpg[/IMG]
ourayday2083lg7.jpg

mels436ij4.jpg

Last edited:

Johnny Dollar

Observer
Been observing for a while, just took some snaps

Pretty much stock except for rock modified bumper turn signals, arboreal pin-striping, and a cb.

Planning on OME suspension. Rear leafs are negative and the front TRD coilovers feel soft after mild offroading.
dsc0911hv1.jpg

Last edited:

HoosierTacoma08

A few pics of my 08' puchased Jan. 10

Just a few small mods so far, a ton more in the works :drool:

CURRET MODIFICATIONS
Fog Lights Anytime
Toyota Bed Mat
Day Time Running Lights
Leaf Spring TSB
Bilstein 5100's (Front)
OEM Skid-Plate
Front Window Tint
Extra D-Rings (6 Total)
Differential Breather Extension
Mag Light Mount
GPS-Garmin nuvi 200W
WARN Receiver Shackle Bracket
Hella 500 Fogs ( To be used later with ARB bumper)

100_4408.jpg

100_4395.jpg

100_4413.jpg

mightymike

Adventurer
Just picked it up a few days ago.....Very happy with the 4 cyl. as this is my daily driver and hunting/fishing/camping truck. I had an ARB rear locker, bumper, winch, tires and suspension added by the dealer who is a rep for ARB and Warn. I highly recommend Jim Barkley Toyota in Asheville, NC. The best option so far has been the IPod adapter!

IMAGE_076.jpg

1988ToyotaSR5

Nice equipment

Where'd you get your tent top? And what kind of a rack system is that holding it up?

Nice.

I'd like to see a pic of it set up and in use.

tombkeeper

Observer
1988ToyotaSR5 said:
Where'd you get your tent top? And what kind of a rack system is that holding it up?

Nice.

I'd like to see a pic of it set up and in use.

Not sure if you meant me or John D.
I'm driving my old FJ40 today, so I can't get pix up of the tent deployed. Its an older Maggiolina Adventure (large) that I found on Craigslist for a great price sitting on Thule Xk1 load bars. I'll snap a few pix and post them tomorrow....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother