Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

freeze

Adventurer

Super sick shot Addison!

haha thanks Tim! You have mad band-aid skills.

haha... he sure does! Even stitching skills.... nun-chuck skills... bow staff skills...

Ok shot from the Rubicon with the 81 and some moving photo's

6176086273_7ee0bfa4fd_b.jpg

ab1985

Explorer
Freeze, are these your vids? Assuming they are, if you are doing anything other than making outdoor adventure videos full time you need to reevaluate. Absolutely phenomenal!:Wow1::clapsmile

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Yes, freeze did make this and other outstanding videos from his and CT4WD group travels.

The one he put together for the Whipsaw Trail was late at night beneath the stars and the light of a campfire on a picnic bench next to Lake Cowichan, Vancouver Island, BC, with his Apple PC running from an invertor powered by my truck. Amazing; yes, very talented.

He's also a surgeon and rock musician. Below is a picture of him and some of the CT4WD members in the parking lot of Boston Pizza the day before we left on the big trip - he's the one with the bow-tie. They dress a little on the eccentric side up in Calgary. I think he own's Boston Pizza, too. We ate there a lot.

banzaicast.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Freeze, are these your vids? Assuming they are, if you are doing anything other than making outdoor adventure videos full time you need to reevaluate. Absolutely phenomenal!:Wow1::clapsmile

I don't think they are Freeze's, but there are more of them here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CT4WD

I agree, they DEFINE what is the state of the art in off roading videos. They are as addicting to watch as Top Gear episodes :)

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
The whole CT4WD crew were great hosts... one of the best times I've ever had wheeling and camping, er, I mean overlanding. Very accommodating and gracious one and all; even the most skilled to the novice wheeler. You won't find a group more conscious and respectful of their environment either; they closely observe TreadLightly principles as a core function of the group and individuals. They set the bar for us all -- I look forward to joining them again soon.

The folks I spent my time with this July make all that nice stuff people say about Canadians nauseatingly true. ;)

Last edited:

freeze

Adventurer
haha... thank you Tim for the super kind words and incredible photo of the CT4WD crew here in Canada! We definitely had a great time when you were here. Really can't wait till you make your way back up here. It does sound like we're working on a big trip down for the expo which will cover 100% gravel/dirt to get there. Care to join? :D

To answer some of the questions here... It is true, Tim is correct when he mentions the short videos we put out. I do the filming and editing on the little fruit computer. Thankfully to Tim I was able to work on the short video by the use of his power outlet, rear custom light pod, and incredible fireside view.

I really appreciate the super kind words on the video's but it really is just progression and learning. Our first one's were so so and like Toyota... we are guided by the kaizen philosophy. Every area we will improve upon constantly.

The white Tacoma is mine as well. It has worked incredibly well over the years without any complaint while covering some of the most difficult terrain and conditions without much of a break. It's an incredible vehicle and highly underestimated. It keeps raising my eyebrows each time! :D

If you see these two Toyota's come say hi!

The Tacoma
4547763917_60988ed1dd_b.jpg

The 81
6176086273_f5b08e6e63_b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal