irrony.jpg

and,

Irony.jpg

and lastly,

irony.jpg

Last edited:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
That is the airlines that kicked a lady off the plane because of how she was dressed, (her skirt was to short and her shirt was too small). Now they have a lady in a bikini plastered across the whole plane.

Now that is ironic

Thanks for the explanation. The irony was lost on me before you posted this explanation.

7wt: Love the flaming truck. ********... :coffeedrink:

S

Scenic WonderRunner

7wt.....

Why don't you show us....."Your" Ironic Photos?

I would love to see them!

7wt

Expedition Leader
7wt.....

Why don't you show us....."Your" Ironic Photos?

I would love to see them!

The best ones I had were purged from my computer in a fit of cleaning out storage space. I had a few that were really good. Looking at the title of the thread, I guess I should have posted "my" pics and not just funny pics. Mea culpa.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Not a picture, but A) not wanting to start another irony thread and B) just saw mcvickoffroad's signature line:

Wendell Phillips said:
...and monotony beyond compare - all major parts of the explorer's life.

Read as monotony with implications of boredom? First let me say I eagerly seek said monotony. I yearn to be bored. It is not choice but boredom, that which saves us from work and toil, which is the essence of life. For why else would there be work?

Anyway, if monotony is effectively the same thing in repetition ad nauseum, does it stand to reason that it can be compared? To itself? The question is, did Phillips write it with that in mind, or just blind recursion?

Last edited:

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
I failed English and literature in 9th grade. Flat out failed. Please school me here:

Not wanting to get into the contest between posters earlier, but does not irony imply somewhat of a keen knowledge of context of the irony? I love the following pics, but is the first not simply coincidence and not irony?

The second pic seems to be complete incompetence in proper wording and order as there is no underlying understanding of the meaning by whomever made the sign?..or is it because there was a bar written in there?

Oh yeah, and 1 more thing about the bird pic, that's photcopped right? The matching line curves are WAY to similar and the real bird appears far too antialiased onto the sky?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333