Sierra Expeditions Tempe Store Grand Opening & Customer Appreciation BBQ

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Come join Sierra Expeditions at 6:00 pm on Saturday, June 12th 2010 for a Grand Opening Celebration and Customer Appreciation BBQ. The new store front is coming along great, and we'd like to kick it off the right way, a BBQ. We'll be grilling up some hot dogs for the kids (ok big kids too), and hamburgers, and will have chips and soda / water. This will be a BYOB event if you wish to have an adult beverage.

bday%20001.JPG

Who: Bring the Family!
When: 6:00pm Saturday June 12th, 2010
Where: Sierra Expeditions, 1435 E University Drive, Suite C-101, Tempe, AZ 85281 (Google Map Link)

If you can make it, please do not park in front of Tempe Yarn & Fiber until after 7pm.

Tempe-Store-Grand-Opening1.jpg

Printable Flyer w/ Grand Opening Coupons

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Congratulations Wil - the storefront looks great! Best of luck to you and thanks for your support to the community. Just returned from the FJ Bruisers Mud Fling IV in the Blue Ridge mountains near Winchester, VA at Big Dogs Offroad Park. Many customers I talked to had great things to say about your service - keep up the good work.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Dang dude we might have to drive all the way out there for this. So happy for you guys. Congrats and i hope the success keeps on coming.

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Bugger, I won't make it as I'll be out those days but will surely miss seeing you and the new digs.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Congrats on the new shop, bummed I won't be there as we are taking a double amputee to Baja....but I will do my best to spread the word. It would look super cool to have that parking lot full of expo rigs!

Nice to see you guys doing well even in these tough times.

Momrocks

Adventurer
I love your new toy store, my wallet slid out of my pocket just looking at the images! Best of luck, everything looks great. I wish you the greatest successes.

PS: It looks to me like there isn't any amount of money the airlines could throw at you to getcha back

blupaddler

Conspirator
Wow!!!

Congrats Wil (& Wendy). That's great news. I might try and drive out for the day, but we'll see what happens.
:wings::wings::wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal