Sierra Expeditions Tempe Store Grand Opening & Customer Appreciation BBQ

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I did not get very many good pics but here is what I have. Thanks again to everyone who came out!!

Josh...picking his butt??
IMG_2756.JPG

Shop area with Wils truck on display
IMG_2758.JPG
\

Not only did Rex come down from Prescott but he came to buy stuff too! Thanks Rex! :sombrero:
IMG_2759.JPG

Nic explains the inner and outer workings of the ARB deflator!
IMG_2762.JPG

mkitchen

Explorer
Save me a bite

Won't be able to get down till this weekend (6/19). Don't suppose you would have any left over dogs eh?
Mikey

mkitchen

Explorer
Story of my life

Well got there and as predicted, no hotdogs, but a nice shop and I did get to pick up a few things for the Tacoma. Being a stone's throw from Four Peaks Brewery is not a bad thing as well.
Mikey

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Well got there and as predicted, no hotdogs, but a nice shop and I did get to pick up a few things for the Tacoma. Being a stone's throw from Four Peaks Brewery is not a bad thing as well.
Mikey

It was nice meeting you Mike! Did you guys end up going to 4Peaks?

Igors pics

Thanks for sharing the pics! Nice to see the wide variety of vehicles.:victory:

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Wait, what?

Tony: "Nic, I'm jealous I couldn't attend and would love to see your photographs of the event."

Nic: "Yes sir, we had a great time."

Damn Nic, don't rub salt in the wounds...post 'em up. :sombrero:

jdholder

Explorer
Stopped in on Saturday the 3rd from Southern California - met Will and his family - nice people!

Cool shop! Best wishes!!

grasshopper104

Adventurer
Just stopped in there today - great shop, picked up some recovery straps. They were also kind enough to point me over to the Four Peaks Brewery - still recovering from that visit. You can't beat it - expedition equipment w/ a brewery out their back door - great location!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal